Relaxation (Hodgy Beats )

No one Pov

Damn. You looked at Hodgy walking in the house from the studio. Him and Left  always stay late in the studio.  They always making new beats an recording a new song.  You loved their music, but you hated when Hodgy was always coming home late.

" Bae... come on so you can take a shower you smell like weed. An I'm not sleeping in the same bed with a human blunt, let's go."

You pulled Hodgy up as he groaned from being tired.

" Just get in the shower an you can go to bed come on Gerard."

He got up an went in the bathroom.  You heard the shower running. It was on for a good five minutes.

He walked in an was in nothing but his boxers. And he laid on his stomach with his eyes closed facing the wall.

You knew he liked to be massaged when he was tired so that's what you did. Cause you a Real Bitch. You sat on his but and got to work.

After about 20 minutes you heard snoring. You knew a was sleep.

(Sleep that Nigga)

You rolled over an went to sleep yourself.

*In The Morning*

Gerard was still sleep when you woke up. You went downstairs and started breakfast. You made pancakes, bacon, eggs, and grits.

You walked upstairs to greet Hodgy with his breakfast. He was still sleep so you shook him an he woke up very slowly. You put the food in front of him and he looked at you with a sleepy smile then dug in.

After he ate you took the dishes an put them in the dishwasher.  You went back upstairs and sat with Hodgy. You guys decided it was a realaxation day.

" So we not gonna have sex?" He asked.

And 1 #justbehappy ✌