Working In The Shop (Errol)

Your Pov

" Hey! Fuck face I just folded those you retard!" I yelled at those teenagers ruining the carnival shirts that were just shipped n in this morning.

They ran out of the store laughing. I walked over to the mess they just created and started the folding process over again. Just then Errol came in. € If you don't know who Errol is his insta is @papepill an also he is Cocain Carl €.

I had a crush on him ever since my brother Taco brought him over to play x-box. He is really funny but Taco do sent allow me to talk to him. In fact Taco came with me today to watch after me... an also we came in the same car, so he's leaving with me too.

I went in the back to go get some more shirts to put on an empty shelf in  front of the door.

Guess who I bump into... of course isn't it obvious Errol.

" Hey sorry ma."

"Nah you good. "

" How come you don't talk to me anymore? Is it because my beard?"

" No," I laughed. " I love your beard. It's just that Taco don't want me to talk to you."

" Oh well we still gonna talk."

"Oh yea? What if Tac find out?"

" I already know. Come on Y/N let's go your shifts over. Errol you talk to her again we gonna fight my nigga." Taco intruded.

" Oh shit."

Taco grabbed my hand and dragged out of the store. Threw me in the car and talked t ok me for an hour about me an Errol staying away from each other when we reached the house I told him...

"I'll talk to whoever I fucking want to."

And 1 #justbehappy ✌

So I'm bored an if people don't ask for shit they want I'm not gonna have shit to write about a the book will be finished so somebody anybody HELP ME THE FUCK OUT!!!!