You Been Drinkin' (Domo Genesis)

I told Doms I didn't want to go out for New Years Eve but he insisted. So we went with the wolves an their girls. I put on my high-waisted skinny jeans a sparkly black shirt an some red bottoms. I curled my hair and put on my makeup. I finished and walked out of the bathroom to see my baby waiting there for me.

"Bout time nigga, come on before we late. An Bae you look sexy as fuck." He said looking me up and down.

"Awww thanks baby. And yea it's bout to be eight and I wanna dance  with you come on." I said trying to run in my heels.

When we got there it was turnt an it wasn't even Tuesday... 《you get it?》Anyway so I turn to see Sarah and Courtney at the bar. I kissed Doms as he went over to a table with the wolves.

"Hey babes!"

"Hey!" They replied in unison. I laughed and ordered {your choice drink} I drunk it down and ordered another one. Then the shots came...

*Hours Later*

I stumbled in the door with Domo right behind me. I crawled my way upstairs to our shared bedroom I started stripping  out of my clothes. Only in my bra an panties I got on the bed waiting for Domo to come upstairs.

When he finally did I shouted "Happy New Years Baby. My baby. Your baby. Our baby." I said as I started to get confused at my own words. He laughed and came over to me grabbing the cover and putting me under it. He put some basketball  shorts on an got in the bed next to me.

"It's my party... I'll surfboard   if I feel like it cause its the beaches party too so I can go to the Poo bear the Winner with the gang an shooter like blah blah! NIGGAS!" I said standing up on the bed only to have my ankle grabbed and pulled back down to the bed.

"Hi to sleep Y/N."

"I ain't even tired..." I said tired. Yawning I started complaining about the heat  then the cold as I removed then grabbed at the blanket again.

"This is going to be a long night." Domo said.

And 1     HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE NIGGAS HOPE YOU YEAR TO COME IS GONNA BE BETTER THAN 2014 LOVE YOU GUYS! BEST SUPERANTISPYWARE EVA ✊✌