The Dinner (Tyler)

~For Jayden~

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Jayden Pov

Damn I can't wait for tonight. It's me an Tyler's anniversary.  Usually we just skate an shit but I want tonight to be special.

I think I'm going to lose my virginity tonight to the one I love.

Tyler Okonma.

*Later That Night*

I decided to get dressed now.

I went to the bathroom and started the water. While it was running I stripped out of my clothing from earlier today. I hopped in the shower and immediately grabbed a pink luffa (scrub) and put on soap that was meant for these types of night. I washed off and then grabbed the shaving cream.

I shaved EVERTHING.

After the good 20 minute shower I got out dryer myself off and went in to our room. I went in my top drawer and put my hand in the very back feeling the familiar tissue wrapping paper from Victoria Secret. I pulled it out an peeled the paper back revealing the all black, except the red bow, lingerie.

" I can't believe I'm doing this." I sighed as I moved the clothing over to the bed.

I loitioned up in the same sent loition as the soap I was just covered in. I started at my legs and worked my way up.

After that was done I pulled on the undergarments.  Then I went to the closet an pulled out a really short black revealing dress and some heels. I got dressed and looked in the mirror.

" Still can't believe I'm doing this."

I went downstairs to check on the food, after taking my heels off of course I wasn't about to trip an fall on my face.

I took the food out of the oven. It was seasoned stake, with mashed potatoes and corn on the cob on the side. Yum

After I took the food out of the oven  I went back upstairs to finish my look. I curled my hair and did my makeup. In all honesty not even to brag I looked hella good.

I waited patiently,and kinda scared, for Tyler to get home. And then he did.

Tyler's Pov

When I got home all I could think was damn I'm smashing tonight. But I had to go kinda slow cause she a virgin.

I walk in the kitchen to see some good ass looking food, and an even better looking girlfriend.

" Happy anniversary baby." Jayden said as she stretched her arms out over the spread.

" Happy anniversary baby. I got you something." I replied

"Thanks bae... later I'm going to give you something." She said seductively.

I'M SMASHING!

Dinner was rad. I loved it, but I wanted to see her face when she see what I got her. An I'm waiting for later on...

I pulled out a necklace with mine and her date on it.

" Tyler... it's beautiful.  I love it. But I love you more."

She grabbed my hand and took me upstairs.  She pushed me softly onto the bed.

She slowly unzipped her dress from the front and slid off her heels.

" Damn baby. You sure?" I asked unsure.

" Yea bae just show me what's it's like please."

I grabbed her and threw her on the bed and got ontop of her. I started kissing her on her neck when something in me took over. Oh - No! Wolf!

Wolf Pov

Damn Tyler's girlfriend was looking good I just had to hit before Tyler. I ripped off o her lace panties and pulled down my boxers.

She looked horrified. Perfect.

Jayden Pov

Tyler's eyes turned black an I got scared when he showed me his 'companion'.

Before I could even think he shoved his dick into me. All nine inches. I felt like hell.

" AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

He took long rough strokes into me from the tip to base.

" Fuck your so tight. "

"Tyler please stop it hhuurtttsss sooo bad please Tyler listen to me it hhuurtttsss stop! " I kept going on an on about how much it hurt but he still kept going.

It was like my screams gave him strength.

After what felt like hours we both came.

" By the way I'm Wolf."

And 1 #justbehappy ✌

This one was for Jayden because she's awesome.  Go read her imagines book an vote hoes an grimlins. Her username is meowbish follow, vote , comment, make me happy!