Y'all Fight Physically ( Earl Sweatshirt ) Part 2

Your Pov

I woke up in pain from lasts night incident.  Thebe has never put his hands on me even when he got really heated. It was mostly the stress of his job but even when he smoked weed he never did this type of shit.

I heard a knock at my door. And I instantly got scared. I walked silently trying not to make a sound and looked in the peep hole. It was Frank. Thank God.

I opened the door to my apartment to let him in.

" Hi Frank."

"What did Thebe do? Don't lie to me he came to the studio talking about how he whopped to ass. What the fuck happened? "

" Nothing he didn't mean any of it..." I replied softly.

" Don't fuckin lie tell me now."

"Fine... I told him not to smoke in my apartment and he pushed me... when I pushed him back he got mad and started beating me-"

Frank grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest. He was always like a big brother to me he always felt that he needed to protect me from things.

" It's going to be alright." He said comforting me as I sobbed into his chest.

After what happened he never let me see Thebe again because of that and honestly I'm thankful for that, because if he did that when he smoked weed and he always smoked weed I don't want to be around him anymore.

And 1 #justbehappy ✌

Meowbish asked me to do this I was gonna leave it at the first part but I guess not. Go read her books comment vote and enjoy Toodles my little grimlins ✌ ❤