You Meeting Wolf (Tyler)

Your Pov

You were walking home from school and it was dark. Yes you had after school detention. You hated your teacher so yo u told her that. Nasty ass Jessica Alba looking ass hoe.

You felt a cold presence that gave you chills. You know how horror movies work so you fucked that thought to turn around, and you started walking faster. Maybe you should have turned around.

You felt a hand grab you by your neck holding down your pressure point and you slowly slipped away from the world into a world of darkness.

*At Wolf's House*

" Owww... what.. where the fuck am I?" You asked so quickly you thought you were gonna lose your tounge.

" Your with me baby." He said.

That voice gave you chills that left a lasting sickness feeling in your stomach. You tried to turn around but you were tide to a chair. It was so dark your eyes dilated so much that it gave you a headache. The owner of  the still was a mystery to you.

" Hello... can you please let me go I promise I won't tell anyone I swear to God please." You begged.

" The problem is that I don't believe in God. Dumbass. But that's not what I brought you here for... I want you to be mine." He said you could feel him getting closer.

He can't be thinking what I think he's thinking. I'm still a virgin and it's gonna hurt. I was saving myself for my husband.

" Nnooo please, I'll do anything, I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to you, please let me go I'll pay you, please don't do this... I'm sorry please." You slowly sobbed looking straight ahead into the darkness.

Wolf's Pov

Damn she has to stop crying before Tyler comes to his senses and he stops me before I can even bust this nut. She fine as fuck though. I'm just gonna get a quick one... unless I decide I want more from her. I only chose virgins. They're always my vitims. I love it.

"Suck my dick." I replied emotionless.

" What? Oh God no don't do this to me please no, no , no , no , no , no please I beg you." She screamed.

"Do what I say and you can leave, unless you just want to die." I replied.

" OK please don't kill me."

Your Pov

I don't know what I did to deserve this. I prayed, I went to church every Sunday and Wensday. I just don't understand it.

I shut myself up, until I  heard his belt buckled undo. I started sobbing again but it was muffled because I didn't want my mouth open. He came over to me and grabbed my hair.

" Bitch if you bite me I will kill you, ok babe?" He said while yanking my hair.

I just simply nodded my head. I could sense him moving in front of me. A tear rolled down my cheek as I slowly but surely opened my mouth.

" Wait... what's your name?"

" You can call me Wolf." *evil laugh*

And 1 ✌