Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe (Hodgy Beats)

I'm tired of this bulls hit with Gerard he is always smoking or drinking like he gives no fucks. I see why Courtney left him... (I left him cause I'm Creole  and Spanish +inside joke+) he doesn't even care if he does this shirt in front of Trenton he acts like a asshole forreal.

Today was just as bad as any other day except it was worse.

"Trent let's go out somewhere daddy is  busy.

"Busy doing what?"

"He's having grown up time ok let's go hunny."

"OK  I wanna  go to my mommies house." He complained

"OK baby let's go." I picked him up and we drove to Courtney's house and I apologized for dropping him off so early but Gerard was drinking again  so I brought him back home.

When I got back home  he was still drunk but this time he was angry.

"WHY THE FUCK YOU TAKE TRENT BACK TO COURTNEY? I WAS SPENDING THE FUCK ING DAY WITH HIM? WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO THAT SHIP FOR HUH? BITCH ANSWER ME!"

I backed away. "You were drinking and I didn't  want him to get hurt."

He came up to me and punched the fuck out  of me. He did this repeatedly  then started  stomping me out. I put my hands over my face to protect my beautiful ass face I wasn't playing with that shit. He drug me to the basement and kicked me down there. I was dazed and delirious  I passed out due to the loss of blood hopefully I make it.

And 1     So second update of the day thanks for blowing up my notifications  and if you haven't already go read my new/kinda old book Ghetto an August Alsina story so yea  bye my little grimlins.... an yes there will be a part 2 to this an probably  will be today