DNA

*so I was reading my imagines and looking at the comments and I saw that I promised to make an imagine for @EarlsFaveSweatshirt and I don't know if I ever gave her another one but here it is....*

(This isn't gonna be about the song BTW)

"Earl? You here? Bestie?" I called all through the house but no answer. Everything looked in order but no one was to be found.

I looked at the basement door that was slightly cracked open with light shining through so I figured he was down there with his headset on playing a video game.. Or watching porn. Hey who am I to judge?

I pulled open the door and jogged down the stairs only to see nothing. Where the fudgesicle is he?

"Thebe I don't know how to pronounce your last name! I know you hear me!" I yelled until I heard the water running. Oh he's in the shower.

His mini speaker was on and you could see his body through the glass door of his shower. So you went downstairs to grab your bag cause you were spend the night and ran back upstairs cause you ain't like to be alone creppy as hell honestly.

Making sure he was still in the shower you stripped down to your panties and bra and put on Thebes oversized shirt that was honestly oversized for himself also.

'Hella Hoes ' by ASAP Mob came on and you, being who you are, started to twerk. You never heard the shower turn off but you did feel a hard slap on your butt almost after you started your dance.

"AHHHHHHH THEBE! YOU SCARED THE FUCK OUTTA ME! DONT DO THAT!" You screamed and slapped at his chest.

"Well did I tell you to come over and give me a lap dance? How did you think I felt getting out of the shower to walk in on you twerking to yours truly?" He replied matter of factly.

"Don't talk to me. My butt hurts." You went to go lay down on the bed batting away from him but he pulled you by your ankle and spread your legs so he was standing in between them.

"I'm sorry. Forgive me?" You shook your head but blushed cause you were only in your undergarments and a T- shirt and he was sporting a towel. You were so close if you get what I mean.

He pushed himself , which was half hard into you, making you moan. "Please?" He asked again.

"Thebe what're you doing?" You said trying to back away but you were so weak in the knees.

"Making you forgive me for something that was your fault." He replied.

He slid your panties to the side and pushed the tip in. You weren't ready.

"I FORGIVE YOU!" You yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well we all know what went down that night

Anywhooooo long time no see. Hopefully I'm getting better at my writing I'm trying guys lol hold on.

For

EarlsFavSweatshirt

I owed you this along time ago. I'm like Dory I have short term memory loss so here ya go.

Also.... I FREAKIN LOVE DORIAN FROM A DIFFERNT WORLD! HIM AND JADA PINKETT-SMITH WAS BOMB TOGETHER!