The Good Life

Based in '48' By of course Tyler, the Creator

When Tyler sold drugs it put you on edge. So you went with him. But tonight was a different story that ultimately lead Tyler to lead a different life and stop selling drugs.

Your POV

Usually I didn't feel anything when I went out with Tyler. But today was different. I had this feeling like a bunch of rocks were in my stomach. Like something heavy over me.

"C'mon Y/N. Let's go. I can't be late." Tyler yelled to me from downstairs.

"Alright my goodness calm ya tits." I said.

I walked downstairs still with that feeling like something bad was gonna happen. I walked to Tyler and kissed him like it would be the last time. We do that every time he makes a drop.

He sighed. "Alright let's go babe. I want to get home before my show comes on." He said referring to 'Adventure Time'.

"Well let's go." I said walking to the front door. He locked the door and we got in the car.

He started the engine and we headed down the highway. When we got to the meet up place he stopped the car and turned off the head lights. Once more before he got out of the car I gave him a kiss. Once it was over I regretted it. I don't know why but it was just a bad feeling.

Tyler grabbed the bag and got out of the car. He locked the door and went inside the building. I sat there waiting for him. Then it happened.

The window was smashed open and I was pulled out. Screaming as I was being dragged I saw them holding back Tyler who was trying to get to me.

"STOP! GET OFF OF ME PLEASEEEE!" I yelled hoping someone would listen to me.

"Let go of her... NOW!" Tyler growled.

"You see Tyler when I don't get what I want I take something in replacement of what I didn't get." A man said.

I heard a gun cock then a blast. I felt a rip in my chest. Five more blast then five more rips through out my body.

The man and his crew left and let Tyler go. He ran over to me while he called the cops.

"Baby..." I cried. "I don't wanna die... I love you." I cried harder as blood seeped through my mouth.

"Your not going to die... Hold on. Don't go anywhere. I love you too. Hold on Y/N don't you fucking go anywhere.

I gasped as blood got stuck in my throat. "I don't wanna die... I don't wanna die... Help me... I don't wanna die." I tried to breath but couldn't. Air wasn't coming in and I saw fuzzy pictures. My time was near.

"I love you Tyler... But I love 'Adventure Time' more." I smiled and took my last breath.

The End