Your Pregnant (Domo Genesis

"Damn I want some Oreos and peanut butter with some carrot juice." You said as you woke up next to your baby daddy Domo. "That's disgusting. " You heard a mumble cone from the slumped body next to you.

You rubbed your now big belly and felt a kick. "Ow you little mini Domo don't you kick me or I'll force you out and beat you." Domo Sat up and said " Don't be talking to my child like that. " He said smiling.  "Well he shouldn't have been kicking me." I laughed.  You were ready to pop but the baby was late and you were tired of him in there, you wanted to hold him. "Baby I want some waffles." You said while rubbing your stomach. "Okay I'm going." He said getting up . "Thanks hubby." You got up and decided to take a shower. You grabbed your outfit which consisted of patterned leggings with a black cami and a black half-shirt. As you were in the shower you felt a different temperature of water trickle down your leg and a sharp pain run through your body.

"Oh shit." You whispered.  "DOMO GO GET THE CAR!" You yelled in pain. "For what?" He asked being the moron he is. "I'M GOING INTO LABOR DUMBASS!" You screamed.

As Domo rolled you in to the emergency room you were breathing heavily. The nurses came to your side and asked Domo about who your doctor was and personal information.

After about 20 minutes later the doctor started asking you to push. "OK Y/N can you start to begin pushing the baby out?" He asked.  "Yes." You said while imagining the pain. "Aaaaahhhh! " You screamed while you pushed for the very first time.

A couple of minutes later your beautiful ass baby popped out.  "He's beautiful he looks just like his dad can I hold him?" You asked with outstretched arms. The doctor have you the baby and she and the nurses left the room, leaving you and Domo by yourselves. "I love him already." Domo said. "Me too baby say hi." Your baby opened his eyes for the first time in his life you guys were blessed to bring that baby in the world.

"I love you Y/N." "I love u too Domo."