The Movies ( Taco ) Part 2 *Dirty*

Your Pov

"So what you wanna do nigga?" You questioned while looking at his cute ol' face. "I'll show you." He replied. He grabbed your face and kissed you. He licked your bottom lip asking for entrance which you granted. You and him made your way to the bed where he instantly started to grab for your shorts which were off in no time at all. He kissed you from your lips yo your neck. He pulled off your bra and sucked on your nipples making them hard. You moaned his name as his tounge went to work making his way down to your lace panties. "Taco!" You yelled as his tounge rammed into you. You arched your back as he bit down softly on your kitty. " Aaaaahhhh baby yessss right there uuuhhhh!" You yelled as he added two fingers. "Let's see if you gonna call me daddy tonight." He whispered in your ear as he added another finger in you.

You came on his fingers after he hit your g-spot like five times at once. "The neighborhood gonna know my name after tonight." He commented while rolling on a Magnam. He slipped in the tip slowly which made you gasp. Even though you guys had sex before he still makes it feel like it was your first time. He positioned you so that you where sitting on him. You threw your head back in pleasure. You were bouncing on top of him and his member got harder and harder. Until he flipped you over and started hitting it from the back. "What's my name?" "Travis uuhhhgg." You said while squealing from him hitting your spot. "Nope." He said ramming you faster and harder. "What is it?" He questioned louder. "DADDY!" You yelled. He then released himself in the condom and you released yourself on his member. Taco took of the rubber and shot it in the garbage. (Kobe!) He laid next to you. "Y/N I love you." He whispered to you in your ear. "I love you too bae... do you see that face in the closet? It's from the movie, I'm scared." You whispered back. "Go to sleep I got you covered bae."