His Grandma Dies (Tyler)

Your Pov

    You rushed to your boyfriend Tyler's house to see what was going on. Lionel called you to tell you something was wrong with Tyler. You knew his grandmother was on her death bed with cancer killing her slowly.  But the last time you talked to Tyler he said she was just fine. You had to get there before Tyler did something.

*At Tyler's House*

" Hello... Tyler you in here?" You asked going into his house.

You heard things being thrown around upstairs.  You rushed up his big ass staircase and followed the noise to his room.

" FUCK! I FUCKING HATE YOU, SHIT FUCK, GODDAMN IT, FUCK."

You walked slowly over to Tyler. Trying to pull him over to the now messed up bed. He had his head in his hands. You grabbed his hands and moved them from his head. You leaned in and kissed him passionately.

" Tyler, tell me what happened baby." You whispered in his ear.

You waited patiently as he gathered his thought. He just sighed.

" You don't have to tell me, but tell someone if you don't your going to be angry everyday. Just promise me you'll tell someone. OK? "

He nodded and looked up at his ceiling. You laid next to him and stared right along its him. The quietness of his room almost lulled you into a sleep until he started to tell you what happend.

" I just saw her last week, she was fine. Me and Lionel were driving to the concert then my mom called me."

He paused trying not to choke up while talking to you. You rubbed his ears, and he closed his eyes once more then started again.

" She told me the doctor said that she only had a few more hours to live. I told Lionel to drop me off at the hospital.  I walked in and my whole family just turned and looked at me. I went in her room, she was sitting their looking out of the window in a chair. We talked for like 20 minutes. Then she just.... died." He said with his eyes still closed.

You laid your head on his chest and silently cried. She was  the best thing that ever happend to you she was the grandmother you never had.

You guys just laid their with silence surrounding you until you both fell asleep.

A/N Hey sorry I haven't been updating but here it is. I'm kinda having writers block so if you want an imagine just ask and I will deliver. Toodles my little grimlins

And 1

#justbehappy ✌