His Birthday Party (Tyler)

Your POV

"I'll call you later Tac Tyler's here an I don't want him to know what's going on OK? Yea I got you bye."

Tyler POV

"... I don't want Tyler to know what's going on OK?..."

I knew she was talking to Tac. But I wouldn't know she was cheating on me with my little brother.

I trusted her. Salem did the same shit to me but with Wolf. I can't believe this. You know what I might as well let Sam take care of this for me...

Sam POV

Wow these bitches never learn do they? But Tyler doesn't know how to handel  problems like this so I have to do it for him. Like with Salem.

"Y\N getcho ass out here now."

"Tyler... Is that you? You sacred the shit out of me. What the hell?"

I walked up to her an grabbed her by the neck. My grip got tighter around her beautiful neck and I could tell she started to lose consciousness.

"How the fuck could you cheat on me you little whore. And with tlmy liltte brother Taco. I fucking hate you."

"Ty... I'm not cheating on you... I was planning tour birthday... " She said gasping for air.

Just then I feel Tyler fighting to take control again and he did.

Tyler POV

"I'm sorry that wasn't me it was Sam. You know how Sam got cheated on with Salem he took it too far I'm sorry."

She simply nodded and passed out.

And 1 #justbehappy ✌

This was made for QveenKvy thanks for the request! I will be updating later on today