The Carnival (Eddy Tekeli)

*Your Pov*

" Damn all these thirsty ass bitches are here just to see you guys... I'm so proud!" You yelled at Eddy and his friends.

Well they were your friends to but you were closer to Eddy.

" Y/N let's go to the Faris Wheel  I'm bored." Eddy said.

" Alright let's go niggy!" You walked away with him.

You never told Eddy that you liked him cause he was like the pretty boy of the group. I mean he looks like a straight up and down girl like damn. But he was still fine as fuck. You guys were just really close friends.

You meet him on the streets of L.A California. 

*Flashback*

I love it in L.A. it's so sunny and warm here, I love it. It's not at all like New York.  I grew up there and I fucking hate snow... and winter. Sometimes in New York it would never snow in the winter. But when spring comes around then the snow wants to fall.

I walked down this street with my bestfriend Lain. She the best the only one who stuck by my side when no one else did.

I was deep in thought about how Lain was my sister, that I got hit with a flying skateboard. 

" Who the fuck throws skateboards? Oww my head."

"Oh shit I'm sorry, my nigga I ain't see you. Oh fuck your head. Come on our shop right here Errol can help with yo head."

"OK just don't try to kidnap me I ight be injured but I will whoop yours and Errol's ass try me."

"Damn ma, you ain't gotta be all mean and shit." He replied helping me off of the sidewalk.

I went into the shop it was really... unique I wasn't a fan of the triple six shit, or upside down crosses but hey that's not non of my business... (lmfaooo)

The dude Errol help stop the bleeding from my head it only was a scratch but it was kinda deep.

" Hey I'm sorry for throwing that board, but can I get your number tho?"

" Sure it's Y/P/N. "

"Do you live in L.A?"

"Yea but I have to go so see ya later."

"Aight bye." He called out as you I walked out of the store.

*Flashback over *

So now we where on the Farris Wheel and we finally stopped at the top.

" Y/N, I kinda like you like you. But do you like me?"

"Your such a little kid, but yea... I guess I like you like you."

"Would you be my girlfriend? "

" Yea why not it's not like I just meet you or something."

"Aight cool... bae."

You laughed out loud and shared your first kiss with Eddy Tekeli.

And 1 ✌ #justbehappy

A/N Sorry I haven't been updating but I'm working on another one right now... it's also am Eddy one only because I didn't finish it but it will be up tomorrow OK Toodles little grimlins ✌❤