Meeting Wolf ( Tyler ) Part 2

*Recap*
Suck my dick...

Your Pov

I got on my knees ready to do anything to keep my life even if it meant to lose my virginity.

He unbuttoned his blank pant and dropped them. I muffled my cry in order not to get hit by him. My eyes widen at the sight of his... 'friend'. He told me what to do and not to do with his 'friend '. 

Tyler's Pov

This bitch better not bite me or Imma kill her after I rape her of course.

" Wolf stop " Dr. TC told me in the back of my head.

That got me pissed off. I told him to stay out of my head. Now this bitch has to pay for it.

No One's Pov

He grabbed your hair angry at the voice in his head trying to steer him in the right direction and forced his member in your mouth. You gagged trying not to throw up on his dick, he put his shaft deeper in your throat and moaned. You tried not to think of this as rape so you didn't cry.

After he bust his nut in your throat.  He ordered you to swallow his kids. But you accidentally threw them up along with your lunch.

Uh-Oh

His fist came flying at your face, constant bricks  getting thrown at every inch of your body had you on the floor, writhing in pain.

" Next time you'll listen when I tell you to do something. Now take of your clothes." He ordered.

You stripped down to your black and blue striped matching underwear and bra set. He looked at you like you were stupid. But you refused to take off your undergarments. 

He grabbed you and threw you on the ground and stood over you.

"Do what I told you or I'll hurt you."

"You already did. I'm not letting you do this." You refused

You got up and backed up into a wall. He walked after you and grabbed you.

He grabbed the edge of your panties and ripped them off of you. And did the same with your bra. He stared at your body with those black eyes like you were a piece of meat.

He pulled you to the ground and started kissing on your neck. You tried to push him off of you but becoming weaker by the second. 

You started moaning his name. Then out of nowhere he shoved two fingers inside of you. You arched your back.  It hurt like hell, but he did it so gently. You thought he would be rough, but he wasn't like he knew you were delicate.

After you came and kissed all over your face as he brought your body close to his. He slipped inside of you and you screamed.

He got angry because he told you to be quite. But you were crying because of the position you were in, he went faster and harder. You clawed at his back then tried to push him off of you. Oh but he kept coming back harder.

He flipped you onto your hands and knees and puonded  you from the back. You begged him to stop after about half an hour he did.

He got dressed and headed to the door. You just laid there in pain and dazed wanting to go home.

"See you later."

"Goodbye Wolf." You whispered

Then you blacked out.

And 1 ✌

#justbehappy