How Y'all Meet (Tyler)

Your Pov

   I ain't got no type,

  Bad bitches is the only thing I like..

(Thts my shit.. I'm listening to it now...on repeat. )

You blasted your new favorite song by Rae Sremmurd. You were on your Golf Wang board skating down Fairfax St. trying to get to your house the short way. You looked down at your phone about to change the song to Tron Cat by Tyler yo boo thang, then you crashed into a retard who doesn't know how to get out of the way of a skateboarder coming towards them.

"Geez, ever heard of not standing in front of a car, well samething  for a skateboard." You groaned while standing up with your board.

"Wow sorry but maybe you should pay attention too asshole." A really deep voice echoed in your ear. You'd know that voice anywhere.

"Oh shit, your Tyler the Creator.  Dude I'm sorry I didn't realize it was you. Hai I'm Y/N." You apologized while introducing yourself.

"Thanks,your cute we should hang out one day, can I get your number?" He asked flirting just a tiny bit.

"Thanks, sure it Y/P/N, see you later." And you skated off with the biggest smile on your face.

A/N: Hai guys ,how u doin? Sorry I haven't been updating but I'll get on my own ass about that ok? And you guys should check out my new book ,I have to update on too, called Tyler's little sister. So yea thanks for reading by smooches litter grimlins ❤✌✌