The Pool (Hodgy Beats)

Your Pov

You got up and walked to the sliding door in you and your boyfriends bedroom, and opened it. The heat hit you like sharkeisha. "Damn it's hot as fluff out here." You said to yourself.  You kept the door open and went over to your boo. "Hodgersss  wakey wakey get up now. Let's go get in the pool it's really hot and I don't want to wear clothes, except my bathing suit.  Come on get up." You whispered in his ear. He mumbled something inaudale , you stood up and started to jump on it. "Y/N go to sleep it's to hot for all that." He half yelled half yawned. "That's why we should go to the pool." You said while still jumping.

He grabbed your ankle and pulled you down next to him. "Nigga if you don't take yo ass to sleep... imma hurt you." You laid their with your leg and arm draped over him, sighing very loudly,  until you got an idea. He was laying on his back so you slid onto his stomach and slowly started to kiss him. You licked his bottom lip then grazed your tounge aross his neck. He moved his face groaning.  Then you pulled off your shirt revealing you pink and black bra, you put your boobs on his face.  He shot up fast and bit your boob then rolled over again. "Ow nigga why did you do that, my titty hurt now." You said fake crying. He rolled over and looked you in the eye, you made a baby face. "Sorry my bad bae I told you you was gonna get hurt." He said in his morning voice. "Kiss it." You said in a baby voice. "Fine." He lead over and kissed your boob. "Thanks, now can we go to the pool?" You asked hopefully. "No go to sleep before I bite your lips off." He said laughing.  "Which set." You mumbled.  "Both trick now go to sleep, night." You slapped him in the face softly. "I'm taking yo weed to." You said while getting up reaching for the jar of Mary Jane. "Bitch I will kill you." He emphasized the will part. "Bye bae."

You guys ended up going to the pool and smoking some weed. You both ended up happy.