You Runaway (Earl Sweatshirt )

Your Pov

It's cold as shit.

I just had to runaway at night. It gets kinda clod at night an I'm wearing a short sleeve shirt. Atleast I'm wearing jeans.

I decided to go to my friend Thebe's house. When I got there it was like 2:15am, so he must have been sleeping. 

" Hello?"

" Hey Thebe can I sleep over today... an maybe the rest of the week?"

" Sure... come in."

"Thanks."

I walked in with Thebe behind me closing the door. I walked upstairs to his room.

I stripped out of my clothes I've been wearing all day when Thebe came in.

" Geez, can you change in the bathroom?"

I laughed "Shit nigga you lucky to see my ass half naked, boy bye. "

He laughed and got into the bed. I got in with him after putting on a 'missing Earl' shirt with nothing but underwear an a bra on. We were perfectly comfortable with each other. We've been friends since the womb.

" So why the fuck would you come over at 2 in the morning? A nigga is obviously sleep."

"Sorry. I just had to get out of that house. My family is pissing me off, they expect me to do all of this shit and do good with everything I do. I can't take this shit anymore."

" Damn I'm sorry. You could say with me for a while. I won't put pressure on you. But lil nigga you still gotta go to school." He said turning off the light.

"Alright fine. But don't expect me to do my homework. On some real shit."

"Ok."

I got under the cover with Thebe. I pulled the cover so Thebe didn't have any. Then the nigga kicked me.

I slapped him.

He pushed me off the bed.

I bit his leg.

He bit my arm.

We had a real fight.

We sat there. Hurt as fuck.

" Oww nigga my arm hurt."

"Yea well my leg is bleeding you fucking animal."

"Sorry." I said busting out laughing.

And 1 #justbehappy ✌

Part Two will probably be up tomorrow if I don't have any homework.  Love you lil grimlins bye!