Flowers In The Attic

Ok... I was going through my messages and I found an imagine request from God knows when. And I didn't do it... So here it is. This was requested by Ronina_

-In The Attic-

Man I wanna get out of here. I thought to myself. The last time I've seen Earl was when he got sick and they took him to the hospital. They came back and told us he was dead.

I miss him. Now its only Tyler, Hodgy, and me.

My mom turned against us. She never comes to visit us. Never gives us a freaking conversation. We're starving up here.

Grandmother punished us sometimes by not giving us food. When we ask to leave she locks the door and doesn't came back for weeks on end.

"Man... We need a plan to get out of here. Like forreal." Hodgy said.

"Yea. There's supposed to be a party tonight for Mothers engagement. She moved on from Dad right into another mans lap. Whore." I said thinking about her and her lies.

"We should crash it... Its happening right now." He said as we all listening d to the music coming from downstairs.

"Let's go." I said. We unscrewed the door and broke the rest down and crept downstairs.

"Shhhh..." I told my idiot brothers.

When we got down there we say that... It was a wedding not am engagement party. You've got to be kidding me.

I busted in there and told my mom off.

"Hello Mother! Forgot about us have you! We've been locked in that attic for weeks by the Grandmother and you decide to get married? You had no intention of getting us out of there did you?" I yelled.

"Who are these children?" She pretended to not know us.

"We're your children Mother!" I yelled as I walking up to her and she back away.

"Get away from me!"

"You killed my brother! Are you proud of that Mother!" I yelled.

"Ahhhhhhh...." She backed up too far off of the balcony. She got hung by her vail on the blacony.

The End

Sorry Ronina_ its been forever and I just went through our conversation and saw your request. Well here it is. Hope you enjoy.

Oh yea if you haven't seen the Flowers In The Attic you should really good movie ok bye now lol