Jealousy (Frank Ocean)

Your Pov

      Wow Tyler is so funny. "And then I asked her to suck my dick and she was so confused!" He yelled while throwing his head back. "Tyler please shut up your gonna make me pee on myself. " You said while almost peeing on yourself.

    Frank walked in looking pissed as fuck.  "Hi bae what's wrong?" You asked while still laughing.

"Come on Y/N we're leaving now I gotta be somewhere." He said kind of forcefully.

"OK nigga damn." You said

"Bye Y/N see you later." Tyler said.

"Bye nigga." You said.

*At Home*

You went up stairs to see what Frankie was doing. Come to find out he was sleeping.... bumass nigga.

" Frankie wake up I'm bored I wanna talk to you, make me laugh, sing, do something your so quiet and mad let's do something." You pleaded

"Why don't you call, or go over Tyler's house and see if he'll make you laugh." He mumbled into his pillow.

"Uuuhhhgggg you can't be serious right now, first off it was a really funny joke , and secondly I came home with you not Tyler, I love your jokes more than Tyler's, I want you not Tyler... I love you not Tyler." You replied.

"It didn't seem that way at the shop today." He said getting up.

"Geez Chris he told one joke and it was funny, you don't have to be jealous. " You replied back while sitting on the bed.

"Jealous? Of who? Tyler? Fuck outta here what do I have to be jealous for, bitch if you want him have him. One hoe being passed around with the wolves don't got shit to do with me after it's done. Just tell me the truth. Is you fucking my nigga or not?" He asked calmly, staring at you.

No... He... Didn't.

"NIGGA FIRST OFF I'M NOT A HOE. CHRISTOPHER I'VE BEEN WITH YOU HOW LONG? THREE YEARS? OH YEAH AND NOW I DECIDE TO CHEATED ON YOU WITH YOUR BESTFRIEND? WHAT THE FUCK HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU? YOU CANT BE SERIOUS, WHY WOULD I LEAVE YOU FOR HIM? Listen I was only talking about the fact that he could tell a good joke and you get all serious. Frankie it was only a joke that you took to far. I just don't understand why you would think like that if you know me so much for so long." Your sudden outburst drastically turned into you tearing up, while just staring at amazement at Frank.

"Listen I'm sorry it just sort of came out of me I shouldn't have said that... I was... ok...yea I was kind of jealous.  I'm sorry can you forgive me?" He asked solemnly.

You got your act together and agreed with Frankie boo.

" Yea I guess, but if you ever call me a hoe again I'll chop you manhood off. OK?"

"Yes honeybun. I'm sorry, and I love you. Kiss?"

You leaned in and gave him a very long and passionate kiss.