The Movies (Taco) Part 1

Your Pov

You and Travis made your way to the car. You guys were going on a date to the movies to see Ouiji. (I know it didn't come out yet bear with me). "Bae I don't wanna go see a scary movie I hate those. All I do is scream and I end up not watching the movie." You complained to him in a whiney voice. "Yea but it gets you closer to me  doesn't it ?" He asked raising an eyebrow looking at me. "I guess but I don't like you, you be trying to give me an heart attack. " You said.  "I'll give you mouth to mouth if you do have an heart attack. " He said smiling. "That's not proper procedure dumbass." You mumbled.

*At Movie Theater*

The commercials for other movies where going by so slowly. "I'm scared already." You said. You were all alone in the theater because it was 12:00 pm and most people with common sense don't see movies at night. So basically Taco has no sense.  You where in the back with your feet up and Taco's head across your lap. Y'all are bosses so you do what you want. "Yo we could have sex in here it's dead in here like really." He said mad loud. "Yea cause everyone is at home alseep." You ignored the comment about sex cause you wasn't a dirty hoe so you don't play that shit. Taco sat up straight and grabbed you , and pulled you on his lap. He positioned you so you were straddling him. "I said we could have sex in here." You stared at each other in the eyes. You leaned in only to get his lips smashed into yours. You moaned as he grabbed your but through your high-waisted shorts. He pulled off your shirt revealing your bra , then he pulled off his shirt. Then people started to come in the movie theater.  You both hurried up to put your clothes back on. "Damn right when I was about to get it in." He grumbled. You laughed. The movie started to play and you guys watched it.

*At Your House*

"I'm scared I don't want to go to sleep." You said. "Are you really scared?" He questioned. "Yes bae I told you I hate scary movies and you dragged me into it, I don't like you." You said while changing I n to your night clothes. Which consisted of yoga shorts and a sports bra. "So you don't want me to sleep over?" He asked with a viable smirk on his face. "Nnnnooooo please don't leave me I promise I'll do whatever you want!" You slightly yelled. "Anything huh, you think you could bend it over for daddy?" He said smiling. "No but you could spend the weekend with me. "No not unless you give me a little something. " He said slyly.