The Concert (Taco Bennett)

For SierraHayes6

I woke up as happy as ever. I GOING TO AN OF CONCERT! I can't wait.

I woke up and put on some jean high-waisted shorts, my Earl Sweatshirt hoodie my Taco socks, then some black vans. I grabbed my OF bookbag and headed downstairs. I live with my brother since my parents decided the wanted the house to themselves and don't wanna take care of any childern. Funny right.

"So you still gonna take me to the concert tonight right?"

"Yea... what time does it end?"

"Well I have backstage passes for me an Destiny so around 12."

"OK you guys just call me when you guys see done and want to come home ok?"

"Yep." I said while turning around with an apple in my hand ready to go to school. I gave my brother a hug an a kiss and headed out the door.

I meet Destiny at the bus stop down the street from my house. She had on an Cat Wang hoodie and black skinny jeans with the Tyler ,the Creator vans on. We are the biggest OF fans at our school.

"SiSi! I CAN FUCK IN WAIT TO GO TO THE CONCERT TONIGHT!"

"I KNOW ME EITHER!" I screamed back. We sat there screaming until people started looking back at us.

The bus came and we got on waiting for this long ass day to be over already...

*At Concert*

"I FUCKIN HATE YOU... but I love you!" Tyler and the Wolves yelled. I could hear them rappin' but I was focused on the one DJin' Travis Bennett. We made eye contact for about ten minutes until Tamale came on.

He grabbed his head phones and pulled them up to his ear and started focusing on the Apple Computer in front of him.

*BackStage*

I saw Tyler dancing behind people's parent like on some sus shit. I saw Taco from a distance and then he started walking towards me.

"Hey.. can I getcha number?" He asked.

An my response was to pass out.. I woke up in my brothers car in the back seat. I felt something in my hand. I opened it and it was something  only God could have gave me...

Call me when you wake up... 6483673846479

                      ~Taco