Your First Time (Eddy Tekeli)

Your Pov

I'm love with Eddy, I am but I'm scared of... the D. Like I was there when my friends talked about losing their virginity. All  the blood, pain, and embarrassment.  I don't want to do it. I know Eddy is better than that though, but I'm still scared. I should just talk to him about it.

*At Y'all House*

" Eddy... umm... well.. uhgh I don't know how to say this."

"Just tell me it can't be that serious."

"OK fine... I'm ready." You finally admitted.

" Oh... are you sure?"

You nodded your head and leaned in for a kiss. It soon turned into a make out session. He grabbed your waits and placed your legs around his waist. He carried you upstairs and gently place you on the bed. You took off your pants. He pulled off your shirt revealing your bra. He started to kiss your neck suckling on your spot.

" Uhhh.. Eddy just do it." You moaned

"Alright... you sure you ready?"

" Yes."

He pulled down his pants and boxers, then rolled on a condom. He pulled down your underware. Then he put the tip in.

(Can I just say I am not comfortable with this topic or writing about it you better be lucky I love my devoted readers!)

He looked at you with concern in his eye. But you just nodded your head. He put it in half way. That's when that shit started to hurt like fuck. You pulled on his beautiful brown hair and screamed. Then he put that shit all the way in. Tears started to roll down your face.

" Are you sure your ok?"

"Yea" You whimpered.

After just sitting adjusting to his size he started speeding up. He was a white boy but this nigga was packing. He saw that you were still crying from the pain so he started to kiss you on the lips.

After a 30 minutes you started to feel good and it didn't hurt anymore.

" Baby go faster please."

He speed up. The feeling of him inside of you made you dizzy. It was like a high. He started to lose his pace like he was tired so you flipped him over and started riding like a pro.

" Uh shit... damn ma"

You laughed it was so much fun for you to be b I n power. You both came. You had to go in the bathroom because he popped your 'cherrie'. You had to put on a tampon after you had showered because of that.

You saw him laying on his back with his eyes closed but he was still hard so you decided to give him a little something extra.

His eyes were still closed when you put him in your mouth. It really wasn't that hard you decided.

You bobbed your head up and down while sucking. You wasn't dumb so you knee NEVER USE YOUR TEETH! It's hell for men. It's not a popsicle so don't bite it. But still suck though. 

He bust in your throat and that's when you knew he was done for tonight.

" Baby va-jj hurts."

"It's ok you'll live now , you won't have to be  afraid to have sex with me anymore. "

"Your right thanks Eddy."

"For what I hurt you."

"Yea but I always wanted you to be my first."

"Well then your welcome."

And 1 ✌ #justbehappy

A / N See I updated today... your welcome... anyway I'll probably update tomorrow if I have anything in my head. Also request are open don't forget you'll get one promise. ✌