lThe Lake (Hodgy Beats) ♡For meowbish♡ Part 1

I came home to see Hodgy and Trent waiting by the front door holding a picnic basket and some towels an a blanket. I smirked and ran upstairs to change into a bathing suit and a onesie. I'm weird I know this.

I came back downstairs and slid on my Nike slides... ♢Saw What I Did There?♢. And out the door we went. Gerard pulled up to the lake and I got out the door and went to the back door of the car and got Trent out of the car. We held hands with Trent in the middle of us.

We got to the shore of the lake and sat down.

"Y/N..."

"Yes Trent?"

"Can we get in the lake now.... pleaseeeee?"

"Yep come on G we out let's g!" I said stripped  out of my slides and onesie and into my all black two-peace bathing suit.

Hodgy got out of his clothes and grabbed our hand and we ran to the lake...

♢After Lake Trip♢

We took a sleeping Trent to his room and we took separate showers but when we laid down it was a whole different story.

I climbed up the be d to Hodgy and straddled his waist.

"Thanks... for today you've been gone for maaaaaddd long boo." I exaggerated.

"I know... I missed you guys though." He said rubbing my thighs.

"Yea well I didn't even get to see my baby Trent cause of his fuckin mom. Like that hoe stay on my dick."

He laughed. "Well, maybe we can make our own...." He said reaching for the strings on my night shorts.

"Maybe...." I replied.