He Cheats (Hodgy Beats )

Your Pov

     "Aaaayyyy yessss papi uuhhhgg yeeaaa ! Ay Cono! Si si si si!"

That's all you heard when you walked into your house. "What the fuck." You said

You went up to the stairs to b the bedroom you shared with your boyfriend Hodgy. When you  went in to the room the hoe was riding him. You just stood there until they both came which she made pretty clear when she said "I'm gonna cum papi!" You just stood there stunned at what you saw.

"You guys done?" You asked while your voice began cracking. 

"Oh shit Y/N I- it's not what it looks like.. I mean- I'm sorry I'm sorry bae wait." He stumbled to put his clothes on. You turned and walked away. 

"NIGGA I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU CHEATED ON MY WITH THIS FUCKING TRAMP?" You yelled while throwing his and her clothes at them. You went up to the girl and told her "I hope you had a nice time he's yours now." You calmly walk away from them. You went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife you slit your wrist and felt nothing but a high your used to. "Y/N STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He yelled at you. "This is how you made me feel it's your fault" You calmly said you got up and grabbed one of the many bottles of Ciroc Hodgy had in his kitchen and drank it. " I'm going for a drive honey I'll see you later!" You slurred while trying to walk out the door but Hodgy grabbed you and held you. "Let me go Gerard leave me alone go back to your stupid whore she wants to ride your dick again go to her leave me alone." You slurred again but making sense. He held you until you went to sleep whispering 'I m sorry ' to you.

You guys ended up going your separate ways and he ended up getting herpes from that stupid hoe.