The Babysitter (Lucas Vercette)

Your Pov

I love going to watch Chloe... by myself like girl time. But Lucas was there.

" Hi Lucas. What are you doing here." You asked going over to him sitting on the couch next to him.

" Umm Clancy asked me to help with Chloe, but his wife told me that you were already gonna be here. So I thought I'll keep you company." He replied.

" OK, so where is little Esmeralda?" You asked.

You hears a little giggle come from the table. You went over and leaned over and saw Chloe facing the other way. You grabbed and pulled her from under the table.

" Aaaaahhhh. " She screamed.

Lucas came over and pretended to try to help her but you 'defeated' him. And that's how your day started.

* When Clancy comes Home*

"Thanks guys for watching her I'll let you know when I need you again bye guys."

He waved then you two made your way to your car.

" Hey Y/N can you give me a ride home Tyler dropped me off." He pleaded.

"Fine get in." You pretended to be agitated.

*At His House* ( Sorry I'm kinda lazy today)

"Here you are... leave just kidding bestfriend, hey do you mind if I spend the night my roommate went to her parents house and our house is haunted... please." You said.

"Fine come on faggot." He said.

" Yessss." You said jumping out of the car.

You went in after Lucas. He is went upstairs and you went in the kitchen. You jumped up on the counter to reach the Lucky Charms cereal. And you made yourself a bowl. Then you went into the living room and turned on the TV to CN.

" Nice to see your eating all my food lesbien." He mean mugged you.

" Yep this is why I come here you always have food." You smiled back.

He sat down next to you with his own bowl of cereal.

" Hey... umm do you think you'll be babysitting tomorrow? " He asked.

" Yea why?"

"Well cause I sorta wanted to go on a date with you." He said quietly still looking at CN's ,Adult Swim.

" Oh well we can go after I work or we could count this as our official first date." You said getting really excited.

You've like Lucas ever since Tyler introduced you to him. He was cute and funny,  kind of like Tyler in a way, but you'd never date him cause he was like an older brother... eww.

Your date with him went grate and you ended up going out.

A/N Sorry it's been so long I was really caught up in procrastination and HW so yea anyway I'll update tomorrow.  Requests are open for the public ask away.

Toddles Little Grimlins ✌

And 1