Chapter 36; (Part 1/2)

"Casually classy maybe?" He smiled turning around.

"Whatever Vic. I'm coming with you, I'll get water from someone backstage." I hopped on his back for him to carry me. "Onward!" I laughed.

*Vic's P.O.V.*

I took hold of her soft legs and slid her up my back a little higher. I could feel the vibration of her laugh on my back as I walked. She was the cutest thing. I will never know how someone could hurt her as easily as shes been hurt. Everything about her made me smile and gave me butterflies. She was perfect and I was lucky to have her.

I carried her through everyone as laughs erupted out of her. A few people stared or had a fangirl fit at the sight of us. I brought her to the stage and went to start sound check.

After our show Leah was gone and a part of me began to panic. I called and she assured me she was just getting ready, knowing she would take the longest. We all got ready, took some selfies (Leah insisted) and left.

"Hello, we have a reservation." Vic smiled to the rather tall man at the door.

"I'm so sorry sir, a wealthy man came in last week and reserved the entire restaurant this evening for his wife's bridal party."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Vic spat. "Did you fuckers think to call?" Vic was furious, as anyone would be.

"Vic calm down." I whispered to him.

"Listen dude, is there anything available? I'll pay more if I have to!" I could tell that the predicament really frustrated him. All he wanted was a nice dinner with his sort of fiancè and best friends.

"I'm very sorry, he reserved it all. However, I can place a reservation for you next week for half the price because of your problems." The man sounded sincere, he honestly felt bad.

"No, its fine" Vic was finally calming down. "We tour so this was kind of a one time thing. Thank you anyway." He half smiled.

I pouted as we walked out. "Hey, I was looking forward to that."

Tony sighed. "Me tooooo."

"Wait." Vic stopped walking towards the van. "I know how to fix this."