Chapter 3;

I pull into the parking lot and park my car. We climb out and I hit the 'lock' symbol on my keys. We walk into Starbucks and order Lattes then take a seat. We sit their awkwardly not saying anything until Sara breaks the silence. "Okay so here's the thing. I got 2 Woe Is Me V.I.P tickets and I'm bringing you with me." She says barely taking a breath. I stare at her with a shocking look. I don't believe this. Not for a second. "You're lying. First of all, the tickets are all sold out and second they're like 6 million dollars." I say taking a sip of my latte. "Actually, the other day there was a contest on the radio and I wo-" "SERIOUSLY? !?!?!?!" I cut her of screaming. "I mean, seriously " I say again quieter. "Yes, I know my Woe Is Me facts!" She says smiling.

"Haha, you're so weird. But im excited too, so I get it... WAIT. Isn't it tomorrow?"

"Yeah, that's why they had the contest, duh."

"Well then, bitch"

"Hahaha, we should probably get going. "

"Yeah, alright lets go."

We get up and walk towards the door "IM GOING TO SEE WOE IS ME IN CONCERT TOMORROW SUCK IT." I yell as we run out the door. We get in my car and drive off. We arrive at my house and immediately go in and run to my room like we're teenagers again. We talk and laugh for hours until we finally fall asleep. Tomorrow is going to be great. I can tell. I have that feeling in my gut that you get when you're excited and nervous at the same time. I can't stop thinking about it. It's going to be... amazing.