Chapter 27;

"Oh, I see. Well, I still think it's a bad idea." He says softly.

"Please? I haven't seen him in almost 5 years. You guys can come, and he can meet two favorite guys. " I say giving Nick pleading eyes and a pouty lip.

"That's Vic's decision, Tomorrow I gotta catch my flight back to Atlanta."

"Seriously?" My pout becomes even realer as I turn my attention to Vic.

*Vic's POV*

Aleah turns to face me, making a face that would make anyone who cares about her fall for her trap and agree.

I'm just worried. What if he hurts her again? I couldn't imagine what would happen. What she would do. It would kill me to see her hurt.

"Please?" She asks, once more, batting het eyes.

I look at Nick and shrug but he only nods in response.

"Okay. Promise you won't get your hopes up? And c-"

"Oh my god! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Ahh!" She screams, kissing my face in between 'Thank you's. "Can we go tomorrow! I'll call before we leave!"

I nod and she hugs me tight. I'm glad i've made her so happy and excited, I just hope it stays that way.

*Aleah's POV*

Vic said yes, we can go! I'm so happy, not only can I see my dad, but I can introduce him to hopefully my future.

"Um sorry to interrupt all of this, whatever it is but I have a very beautiful Justin Hills waiting for me. Thanks." Nick says.

We go to the SWS and are completely swarmed and surrounded by fangirls. Not only because SWS is playing but because obviously Vic and I, since I had become so well known.

Vic decided that it'd be best to wait on the side of the stage, so we could have fun watching the show instead of being forced to talk to random girls and boys in the crowd.

Nick and I dance together and sing along to all the songs until they begin playing A Trophy Fathers Trophy Son.

It was the first song that both of us had heard by SWS and the song that got us to be so close, we both could relate in our own ways. Nick of course more than me, because it had literally explained his relationship with his father. When he was 1 years old his father left him because of an argument his parents had over choosing the family or his drinking problem. It was clear which he choose. He grew up hating her, blaming her for making him leave but despising his father as well for leaving anyways. In some ways I was glad it all happened, it made Nick the great person he was. The only thing was that it in the long run left him with problems, and a lot of them.

We held hands and sang together. I did my best afterwards to comfort him as I seen his mood go in a downward spiral. I began feeling horrible, knowing my relationship with my father was getting better and I hadn't even stopped to think about how he was feeling. Even though I knew his father would've been on his mind.

"Don't worry, the set is almost over.Then you can meet Justin. Alright?"

He nods and smiles and I can tell that it somewhat made his mood better.

I feel Vic slide his arm around my waist and I smile at him. I cared about him so much. I cared about them both so much.

The set finishes and the boys come off stage. Kellin quickly pulls Vic and I into a tight squeeze before yelling.

"Vic! Aleah!"

"Kellin!" Vic and I say simultaneously before laughing a little.

Vic and Kellin start having a conversation to the side about Warped Tour before Kellin takes him to the side for "private discussion".

I look over to a star gazed Nick who is watching Justin's every move. He watches him as if its a repetition of moves and he knows what he's going to do next. Like he's seen this movie a thousand times before.

Justin hands his guitar to the staff and takes a bottle of water. He turns around opening the bottle, looking at me.

"So, you're the Aleah everybody's talking about around here?"

I shrug. "I guess so, didn't know I was being talked about."

He nods with a smile. "Well you must be living in a different world."

I look to Nick and he mouths 'oh my god', making me giggle a little.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

I smile. "Nothing. No. Uh, hey. This is my friend Nick."

He waves at him. "Hey man."

Nick smiles wide looking at me "Hey."

I knew what was going through his mind, along with the rush of excitement. I knew what he was thinking. I knew he was satisfied with the way that this was happening. Just like he had been planning for years now.

**"He'll walk off stage with the rest of the band and hand some random guy his guitar before he gets some water. He'll walk over to you and say something, you being the pretty girl and all. You'll introduce him to me, he'll say 'Hey man' or 'Sup man' or 'Hows it going man' I'll respond with a casual 'Hey'. We'll all get talking, me and Justin we'll become bros who live in the same apartment and fuck bitches on the daily. We'll call ourselves Juck because it sounds like fuck, we'll smoke lots of weed and die in a deep ditch together. Unless we become immortal and take over the world as butt buddies." Nick had said, barely taking a breath.

Being his best friend, I'd try my hardest to make sure that did happen one day, just like he wanted.**

I snapped back into reality to see "Juck" happening possibly?

"Babe." Vic calls to me

"Yeah?"

He waves me over and I walk over to him and a very sweaty Kellin Quinn.

"Kel's going to take a shower on their bus. Do you and Nick wanna go grab some food after?"

"What about Hannah? We were supposed to-"

"Me and Vic will go to get take out and well be back before Warped ends alright?" Kellin says finally just to quicken things up.

I nod at him and he gives me a warm smile before going off to the buses.

-Short quick update guys, sorry.