Chapter 34; (Part 2/3)

When they finished their set Vic had asked me on stage.

"I'm sure most of you know who Aleah is, if not she is my beautiful girlfriend. It hasn't been very long since we've gotten together but she's the love of my life and I would do anything for her."

I felt myself start tearing up.

"She plans on leaving me in a few days, for some issues back home and I'm extremely upset. I never want to let her go. I'm trying my hardest to keep her here, you know. I'd do anything to stop her from leaving. And I have."

Before I knew it I was running on stage, bringing him into the tightest hug I could give. "Victor, you're the most amazing man I've met in my entire life and I couldn't survive without you. I love you so much."

"You're telling me babe. I know you don't believe it but here I am, in front of everyone confessing my unconditional love for you. Everything about you is perfect. We both have our flaws but yours make you even more desirable. I like watching you and being with you."

I burst into tears and I couldn't help it. I shook my head endlessly and started to back away. I couldn't do this in front of so many people. I never could.

"Wait. Aleah."

I turned to him, I couldn't shun him any longer.

He walked towards me, I braced myself for the kiss I was probably going to receive.

He got down on one knee.

"What are you doing? Get up?"

"Aleah I can't live without you," He took hold of my hand. "I don't want you to go. I sorted everything out so you could stay."

I started to cry more and more. Vic was the sweetest man I'd ever met.

"I want a family with you and I want to give you the world. Will you marry me?" He pulled out a box with a beautiful ring inside.

*Part 2 is the ultimate teaser HEHEHEHOHOHO*