Chapter 13;

I look up at Vic and start crying. "Why are you crying?!" he says . I wipe my tears and look at the bracelet that says 'Forever'. "Nobody ever really cared this much... I love it. I love you. You're perf-" he cut me off with a hard long kiss. His lips are mesmerizing. I could kiss them all day, every day. We pulled away and looked down at the bracelet. "Stay with me forever?" I nodded and kissed his cheek. 'Vic is mine, na-na na-na poo poo' I said in my mind to myself. I started laughing at how stupid I am and Vic looked at me like I was crazy. I looked at the time and realized there was still 2 hours until we needed we were supposed to meet up with them. Vic and I both agreed we'd go back to the venue and cuddle all night. We walked back and went straight to his bus, ignoring everyone and avoiding Andrew at any costs. We went to his room which was different because everyone else had bunks or had to share a bed with another band member but he's Victor Vincent Fuentes bitch. I giggle under my breath at my thoughts again. He took his hoodie and shirt off revealing some cuts and scars on his arm/wrist. I frowned at him and he noticed. "2 months ago before I even knew who you were, you posted on twitter that you'd never do ...that... again, and how you were trying to be a better role model for your fans." he bit his lip and I could see sadness growing in his eyes. I asked him to turn around as I rolled my sleeve up, and adjusted my pants so you could see my upper upper thigh. I revealed all of them, everywhere. I held back all tears that tried to escape and told him he could turn around. He ran over to me and engulfed me in the biggest most sincere hug of my life. "I didn't even know.. why did you.. what" he said quietly but loud enough for me to hear. "I clearly have stopped cutting my wrists because people always look at them. But not my legs.. my legs are always cut up. That post changed my life and I tried stopping. I tried everything. But I failed, however, happy that I tried and had been clean for 1 month. Then I met you and Andrew and stopped. I had cut, honestly, 2 or 3 times while the two of us had dated. Its been a month and now we're here. Im showing them. I don't know why.. im sorry ..I just felt like I had to." I said fixing my clothes and looking at the ground. "Baby, I know its not easy. It's not any easier for me. But, this is something we should do together. I mean it'd be great.. for us physically and mentally." he fake smiled. I wiped away the one tear that had fallen and nodded. He smiled, this time a real one and picked me up. He tossed me onto the bed, covered me up and we cuddled up together. We drifted off to sleep together.

*Sara's POV

Me and Harry... made out in a photobooth ? But then he apologized for it. He just wants to be friends? Whatever. Who cares? He's a good kisser. It's not a big deal anyways. I then get a phone call I look to see who it is.. Alexxxxx.♥ ;* (ATL) 

"Hey Alex, sup?"  

"Uh, hey Sara. I was wondering if you wanted to um go on a date tomorrow night?"  

"Seriously? " 

"yea.." he said with worry in his voice. 

"Id love too!!" 

"Oh, yay. Well I gotta go, see ya." 

"Bye " 

I grin a smile across my whole face. "I gotta go " I mouth to Harry who's on the phone with Niall and Sasha. He waves goodbye and I leave the mall and drive home.

A/N: yes I realize that this chapter is short and confusing but if you're an actual Pierce The Veil fan and not one of those 'OMG. PTV ALL DAY I only know 3 songs by them but they're amazing' fucking wannabes.. it will make more sense. anyways, bye.(: