Chapter 32;

Jaime woke us up in the morning, Warped started back up today. I was happy to be able to go back to seeing all of the bands perform and put their all into the shows but, I was really enjoying spending time with Vic.

I took a thorough shower, quickly. The heat rid my bones of the tension I was feeling. Vic took one after, while I got dressed.

"Hun, thank you by the way." He called.

"For what?" I called back.

"My birthday, thank you. It was great."

I didn't say anything, I just smiled to myself, shuffling through the drawers for something to wear. I decided to wear my white shorts and Vic's black Glamour Kills t-shirt, I hoped he wouldn't mind.

The water turned off and I plopped on the bed, waiting for my perfect boyfriend to come strolling out. After a few minutes, he came out wrapped in a towel singing an unfamiliar song.

"Nice shirt." He smiled at me.

"Do you want it back?"

"No, keep it. It looks better on you. You have a thing of that, dont you?"

I blushed a little, even more when he dropped the towel to get dressed.

"Tengo un buen trasero?" He turned, buttoning his pants.

I knew spanish, a lot of spanish but I didn't know what he was asking me. I stared at him, evaluating it in my brain.

"I dunno what trasero means but, sure."

He smiled at me and pulled a shirt over his head before he plopped down on the bed sliding his feet into his vans. "I asked if I have a nice butt." He laughed.

I just stared at him.

"You can take it back if you want."

"I don't want to." I winked standing up to get my shoes. "Do I have to wear these?"

"What if you step on something?"

"I take it out and keep walking?" I shrugged, but realized I wouldn't win.

I sat down beside him and slid my vans on too, looking at him while I did. Eye contact.

He stood up and turned to face me smiling. I seen he was wearing a white version of the shirt I had on with his black skinny jeans.

We were kinda matchy and it was cute.

He got down on one knee in front of me and....

started tying my shoe.

"Jerk."

"Ou baby don't worry I'll wife you up someday."

I smiled at him and stood up as he finished tying.

He traced his hand down my arm to my hand and locked our fingers together. I placed a small kiss on his cheek and he countered it by kissing my forehead.

We grabbed our phones as we walked off the bus. We went to where the merch table was going to be and Vic had to help set up. I stayed at Sleeping With Sirens already built tent and talked to Justin who only talked about Nick and how lame it was for him to be leaving. He had been forced to go help some other band with their tent so I decided to call Sara, since I had forgotten to.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Sorry, I forgot to call the other day."

"No biggie. I figured you were fucked up or something."

"I really was. Haha. I miss you."

"I miss you too. Where are you?"

"Florida. Nick was here but he's leaving today."