Chapter 8;

I wake up in bed alone. I get up and walk out the room. He's sleeping on the couch... why? I don't want to wake him up so I step off the bus and walk into the venue. I see Austin and Vic talking inside so I tiptoe over and hide behind the wall.  

"They're so happy man. Don't do it." 

"They're happy because he's lying to her. Pretty much." 

"Let him tell her. Don't make it a big deal. If she's the one then.. wait. do you hear that? " 

"Hear what?" 

"Nevermind ... just don't do it. I don't drama this warped because you tell her Andy is cheating. Leave it alone." 

"Then you need to talk to him and make him tell her himself !" 

"Shh"  

I can hear them talking but they're whispering now so I don't know what they're saying. I wait a few minutes then step out from behind the wall quietly then walk over to them. 

"Hey guys" I fake smile. 

"of course you come when we gotta leave" Austin says looking down. Vic glares at him. "yeah, sorry." he hugs me tight and smiles "bye " they walk out and I go back to the bus I go to open the door then see Andrew. He smiles at me. I smile back then walk in and sit next to him. He kisses my cheek. "be right back, bathroom." I nod and sit there. His phone lights up from a text. *Jessica: Hey babe, are you still able to go to dinner tonight or? 

I stare at the message. What? So they were talking about me. Im seriously heart broken. I run back to the building and sit in a corner. I cry and cry and cry. I cry until I fall asleep. I wake up wondering where I am then remember what happened. I start crying again. Then, Vic walks in."Wh-What's wrong?!" "nothing, im fine." why are you crying then?" "eh." He walks over and helps me up. He wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me. "What's wrong?"

-sorry to leave ya hanging but it had to happen. the next part is pretty obvious in some ways... but idk.