Chapter 10;

We walk inside, still hand in hand. "What're we doing?" I say smiling at the loads of people staring at us. It's either because I look like a hot mess right now or because i'm with yenno.. Victor Fuentes and stuff and yeah. "I wanted to take you shopping, since you kind of have no clothes now.." he laughs a little. "Aleah!" I hear a familiar voice yell. I turn around to see Andrew. I flip him off and he stops dead in his tracks. "I'm never dating someone I just met again." I mumble under my breath. Vic hears me and goes to say something but stops and doesn't look happy anymore. "You don't need to take me shopping... i'm not making you spend money on some random chick." I look at the floor. He stops walking and turns his body to face me. "You're not just any girl though, Aleah, you're thee girl. Andr- He used to show us pictures and videos he took of you when we would hangout. Of you smiling that adorable fucking smile of yours. Of you dancing to all kinds of music. Of you singing. Of you telling him you love him. Of you doing weird yet cute stupid shit. Of you being you. And I've always been jealous of him. Since the day I first laid my eyes on you. You're absolutely beautiful. I mean everything about you is perfect. Those pictures of you and him dressed up and happy. It also hurt though seeing a girl who is so happy with a guy who's been cheating on her the whole time. I just want you to know I care. You aren't just another girl. You never were. You never will be." I feel a tear fall and he wipes it away with his hand then kisses me softly. I smile the biggest smile ever then see tons of people surrounding us saying awe and smiling. I laugh a little and kiss him once more while people take pictures. Which is actually quite strange. We keep walking til we get to Hot Topic. "I've never been in this store before..." Vic says awkwardly. I swear my jaw dropped sooo far. I lead him to the far left corner and point up at all of the band shirts. He looks up. "You are on this wall, are you kidding me." He smiles and picks up 3 of thee new design Pierce The Veil shirts and walks over to the counter. The cashier looks up and freaks out. "You're ..V-Vic and y-y-you're A- um Aleah." she says her face turning red. "Can I have a picture? Omg....." I point to myself then Vic. "uh.. both?" I nod and go to take her phone. "oh no, it's okay." She switches it to front camera. I watch her stand next to Vic "get over here chick" she smiles getting confidence back. I walk over and the three of us take a picture. She goes back behind the counter and starts scanning everything. Vic puts his arm around me. I look up and smile. He leans down and kisses me softly. The girl gasps and I laugh a little. He pays even though Id rather he didn't. We start walking out when we see a big group of girls chasing 9 people right into the store. We move out the way and theh quickly close the door to the store. "Um....?" I look at the people, 5 boys.. 4 girls. okay then.