Chapter 15;

After about a half an hour Vic and Tony wake up and come out. Vic scans the couch until his eyes meet me and he smiles. He walks over and kisses my cheek. "Hi babygirl" he says sitting next to me and putting his arm around me. I blush a little and rest my head on his shoulder. We sat and watched tv and cuddled, occasionally getting looks from the rest of the boys. "Ugh. I want to do something! " Tony whined. "Like what?" Jamie sighed. "I say we go skinny dipping in a pool of leeches. " Mike said with a completely serious look on his face. Vic chuckled a little and I felt the vibration of his laughter on my head that was now resting on his chest. "Instead of skinny dipping.. how about we go to the beach, that's a little more sane." Jamie said. "I like that id-" Tony was cut off by the ringing of my phone. I checked the caller ID 

'Unknown Number' then ththe actual number was listed below. I knew the number.. it was so, familiar. "oh god." I groaned realizing it was Andrew but I had deleted him out of my phone.. should I answer? Vic looks at me with an 'are ya gonna answer it face'. I sigh and get up, walking into Vic's room and accept the call. 

"Hello." 

"I miss you. " 

"You miss me when it's convenient for you to miss me." 

I hear slight footsteps and look back but no one's there. Okay then, that was weird.

*Vic's POV*

I got up to see if everything was okay with my babygirl and heard her on the phone. "You miss me when it's convenient for you to miss me" she snapped into the phone. I stop walking as she turned around, she must've heard me. "No. Just leave me alone." she sighed. "I'm fucking happy, Andrew, what do you not get? You said yourself me and Vic are better for eachother." She screamed at, apparently, Andrew. "You're so stupid. Leave me alone before I punch you in the face." She threw her arm up in anger. "Wow. You're pathetic. Don't talk to me ever again until you're no longer an asshole. Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, and Fuck you." she yelled ending the call and throwing the phone on the bed. She put her hands on her head and started to walk in circles. I walked in, "everything okay baby? you alright? " I said wrapping my arms around her waist. "yeah, im fine." she smiled. She kissed my cheek and walked past me and went into the bathroom. I sat down on the bed and picked up her phone. There's no way she's okay. I go to her messages. Tons of messages from 'Unknown Number' I scroll through them. They're all calling her stupid for not taking whoever it is back. She clearly ignored them and occasionally would tell them to leave her alone. I looked at the number then went to calls and seen it was the same number who had called her a few minutes ago. Im going to kill him. He's not going to hurt my... girlfriend? I calm myself down and decide to go talk to her. I open the door to the bathroom and see her hovered over the sink and crying. I walk in closing the door behind me and see what she's about to do. "STOP. " I scream grabbing her hand but not soon enough as the razor blade glides acrossed her wrist. She drops it and just stares at me, even more tears start falling faster. I wrap my arms around her and just hold her tight. This can't happen. Not now. I let go and look down at her wrist, she's lost so much blood. I grab a towel and start to apply pressure when she collapses to the floor. "Help!" I scream as Tony comes running in. "What happened?!" "Just go get the medics, they're setting up their tent for tomorrow night. Gooooooooooooo" He runs out and Jamie comes in and stares at her lifeless body lying on the floor in front of me. A few tears fall and he walks out without a sound. I knew he was softie but... not enough to cry. Thinking about it makes it worse for me. Looking at the love of my life lying there. I start to bawl my eyes out and then the medics come in ask my to go in the other room. A few minutes later they tell me to put her in bed and she'll be fine. I carry her into the room and lay her on the bed. I kiss her forehead and turn the light off. This could not get any worse.....