Chapter 5;

..We get backstage and are asked to sit on a couch in a little room with a sign saying 'Woe Is Me' dressing room. We do as we're asked and sit patiently waiting. A few minutes later we see the door start to open. And 'Dilemma' walks in. I was hoping it was 'Woe Is Me', guess not. They all walk in ine after another with huge smiles on their face. I feel my face turn red and begin to burn with excitement. One of them (The drummer) walks over and lends out his hand. I stand up and shake it but he pulls me in for a hug. "S-sorry." he says rubbing his neck. "I'm Christian, that's Tahlya, Cooper, and Dustin." he says with a huge grin. I wave to them. "I-i'm Aleah, that's my bestfriend Sara." I say feeling hotter. "You look uncomfortable, take off your hoodie maybe?" Dustin says shyly. I gesture a 'might as well' and take it off. "Hey, what's your name again? Aleah?" says Tahlya. "uh yeah, that's me" "Did you go to Atlanta high?!" she says looking super excited. I nod. "OMG. LE-LE, ITS BEEN SO LONG! DO YOU REMEMBER ME?!" she says jumping up and down.

*flashback* 

-I'm entering the doors of Atlanta elementary / high first year here. Im only in second grade so I don't expect to many complications. I walk into my homeroom and everyone in the room turns around. "Class, this is Aleah everyone. Our newest student from Chicago. She's here to stay. Please make her feel welcome!" The teacher says with her hand on my shoulder. "Is there anyone without a partner?" A girl in the back shoots her hand up so fast I could swear it was lightning. I smile and approach her. I take my seat. "I'm Tahlya, hi Aleah." she smiled "Hey our names kind of sound the same, that's pretty cool."....That was the start of a 8 year friendship until she dropped out to tour with her band. I hadn't seen her since & had no friends until I met Sara. We graduated together and yeah pretty much.-

I look at her in disbelief. "Taco is that you?!" She smiles and nods. I throw my arms around her and we both start crying on eachothers shoulders. We let go. "Sara, this is the girl I had told you about when we met." They smile at eachother. But I can tell Sara's smile is fake. I hug her and ask what's wrong but she says nothing so I try to ignore that there IS something wrong. We all talk and laugh for a while. We can hear the band playing in the room while we chat. Then, suddenly Austin Thorton steps through the door and my jaw drops. Following him is Andrew Paiano, my husband. Holy shit he's perfect. Then comes Hance Alligood, Dorian Magilano, Kevin Hanson and Brian Medley. I love them all so much. Sara starts freaking out and screaming. They all start laughing. I start to cry and try to stop but im so overwhelmed with happiness and it's unbelievable. I mean, Woe Is Me isn't my favorite band but they're up there in the top five. Andrew hugs me and I swear to god I've died and went to heaven. He's so warm and smells so good. His smile is so freaking amazing. "Hey, what's your name?" I look at him and then finally spit out my name to him. He takes a picture out and the whole band signs it. He then takes out paper and writes his number on it. "What's this for?" I say not making eye contact so I don't freak out. "Hey guys we'll be right back, im showing her something. " No one pays attention as everyone (Both bands & Sara) talk to eachother. "okay, anyways. I think you're pretty cute and I don't know. I just, wanted to get to know you better. I seen the way you looked at me when I walked in.. that wasn't a normal look.... I just, you seem like a person I want to know. And I do." he says twiddling his thumbs. "I don't know what to say." "Just text me" he winks and softly kisses me. I stare at him and he takes my hand and we walk back to the room. Are we a thing.. or??

(I'm in love with this Chapter, honestly. Next Chapter will have my boyfriend Vic in it, I promise. okokok