Chapter 11;

One of the boys with rather crazy curly hair walks over and shakes Vic & I's hands. "Hello, im Harry" He says in an adorable British accent. "You are?" "Aleah this is my.. uh f-" "Boyfriend, Vic" Vic smiles and pulls me a little closer. Awe, is he jealous? That's so cute. Holy fucking fuck. "These are my friends Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Niall. " They all say 'Hello' in unison. I smile at them and slightly wave. "Wow, thanks Harry. I'm Sasha, uh I'm Niall's girlfriend." says a beautiful, skinny girl with long curly hair and green eyes. She points to another gorgeous girl with hazel eyes and long brown curly hair. "That's Rebecca, Zayn's girlfriend." She smiles and says "hi" awkwardly. "I'm Chelsea, this is my sister Brittney." she curtseys and Brittney rolls her eyes at me. I look at her and send her a stare of attitude then roll my eyes. "Uh, why are you guys like here.. and yeah...." I say looking at them all. "You don't know who we are?" "No?" "We're one direction, um." "Oh, Im not a big fan of yours, sorry." he looks at me like im crazy the rest of them have their eyes pop of their head. Then all of a sudden. BOOM. The cashier falls to the ground. "Quick! Call the police!!" Louis yells. Liam dials 911 and they escort her in an ambulance. They also get rid of the crazed fans for us. "Me, Louis, Chelsea, Brittney, Zayn and Becca gotta get going. We'll see ya!" Liam says as he waves and walks out with the rest of them. That leaves Me&Vic, Sasha&Niall, and Harry. This should be good.