Chapter 21;

I click on the voicemail and put the phone to my ear. "1st unheard message" the computer woman says. I listen closely to hear that it's nothing but her breathing into the phone. I click 7 and delete the voicemail then click on my text messages.

Sara.<3: aleahhhhhhhhhhh

Sara.<3: text

Sara.<3: meeeee

Sara.<3: duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

I shake my head at my best friend and decide to call her. I click the home button then dial her number. I wait a while and then her ring back tone starts. 'If You Can't Hang' by Sleeping With Sirens. Knowing Sara, it's probably that for something really stupid. "Hellooooooooooooooooooo." she greeted. "WAIT. Before you say anything else explain your ring back tone. Now." I demand. "Uh, well what happened was me and Kellin got into an argument before we broke up because I was mad that he never said anything about going to warped and then I was like 'if you cant hang then there's the door.. pun intended' and then he was like 'come on, seriously? I said I'm sorry it's not like I want to leave you and go on warped. if I could I'd bring you with me.' and then I said 'it's fine. I don't wanna take your precious time.' and he just looked at me and then walked out. He's called me a few times and I kept ignoring him so then he broke up with me and yeah." she explains. "Ahhhh, I see. Okay. Well anyways, what do you want?" I say to change the subject, I know how much she hates when I dwell on things."Wellllllllllllllll, I went on a date with Alex today." she says and I picture her in my mind blushing. "Details." I spat at her. "I dressed cute, as always. He took me to this fancy restaurant and yeah, we got to know each other a little better." she says simply. "Go onnnnn." I plead. "He asked me to go on another one when he gets back from warped. WHICH, by the way, he told me you're still going on but with Vic instead of Andrew." she says obviously thinking ill forget what she just said about another date. "AW." I screech into the phone. I hear her wince from my volume. "And yeah, we're together now. Duh." I shrug as if it's nothing but I know it's a big deal to be dating a rock star who is so indescribably perfect. She giggles "Welp, I'm tired talk to you tomorrow love." I nod forgetting she cant see me. 'Alright bye ba-" she cuts me off with the hanging up of her phone. I childishly pout to myself and quietly mumble 'bitch' and start laughing. I sit there quietly for about 10 seconds until I hear 'This Love' by Pantera echoing from the bathroom. Even his music taste is perfect. After about 2 minutes the music stops and he comes out of the bathroom. Humming what I think is 'Nightmare' by Avenged Sevenfold. I look up at him and he smiles. "Hey beautiful." he says. I blush and make a kissy face at him. He comes over to me and puts his arm around me. We look at each other. Eye contact.... our eye contact. That I love more than anything. That eye contact where I just drowned in his eyes and he drowns in mine. We just stared at each other; completely in love with each other. Looking into each other's eyes for what seems years. I blink and he looks down and blushes. "Awe." I coo. "What?" he questions looking back up. "You're so cute when you blush." he smiles. "You're always cute." I kiss his cheek and he slides down so his head is on the pillow I slide down as well and place my head on his chest. He kisses me on my forehead and we fall asleep.

*Next day

I wake up to the sound of Jamie trying to wake Vic up. I look at him in fury and he gives me a pleading smile. I shrug and sit up uncovering myself from the blankets. I get out of the bed and look at Jamie and signal a '1 minute' he nods. "OW." I yelp and Vic sits up extremely fast. "Are you okay?!" he says with panic in his voice. I start to laugh. "What?" he asks worry leaving his voice. "Nothing" I smile and kiss him on the nose. He looks over at Jamie. "Oh, I see. Time to go?" He says. Jamie nods. "When you're ready come to the Pierce The Veil tent." he says looking at me. Vic stands up and grabs my waist pulling me closer to him. He kisses me and whispers 'I love you' into my lips. I smile and kiss him on the cheek. I pull myself out of his arms and he pouts, I giggle. He smiles at me and walks out with Jamie. I walk over to my dresser and take out my Bring Me The Horizon t-shirt and 'Beetle juice Neon Sunset' leggings from blackmilkclothing.com. I get in the shower then put on socks and one bLack and one white van. I go back into the bathroom and brush out my medium length, bright red, curly hair and do my makeup. I walk out and pick up my phone. No notifications, I have no friends or life. I sigh and open the door to the bedroom. I walk out to the main part of the bus and turn the TV off. I step off the bus and the sunshine slaps me acrossed the face. Hard. I wince and go back into the bus and grab my sunglasses. I go back outside and walk to the Pierce The Veil tent with the occasional "HI!" from random people on the walk there.

A/N: I've been trying to put this chapter up for like 3 days so it's short, sorry.