Chapter 33; (Part 1/2)

I carried her bridal style to the bus. She couldn't stop laughing, even though nothing was funny. It made me laugh and apparently, we were noticed. Some of the guys whistled and the girls just laughed and told them to stop, "its cute".

I gently put her down and sat on the couch, patting the spot next to me.

"Vic, can I talk to you?"

"Of course baby girl, what's the matter?"

Aleahs P.O.V~

Hearing him call me baby girl was like nails on a chalk board. I twitched from the painful sound. I had done so much thinking, and that hurt so much.

I suppose he was still questioning the phone call I received earlier when we we're getting another drink, but I didn't know exactly how to break it to him. I didn't want him to hate me.

I sat on the floor in front of him and he shifted towards me.

"I really want to go home. I need to. I h-"

"What? Why? When? What?"

I could see it hurt him, I didn't want to do this, I had to.

"Calm down, please?"

He nodded and let out a sigh to let me finish.

"That call I got earlier, it was a notice telling me if I don't pay my mortgage they'll foreclose my house. I just got fired from my job, I have like no money. I have to go home, get a new job."

"How much, I'll give it to you, you can't leave."

"I'm not taking your money."

"Can't we figure something out?"

I could see the tears in his eyes, ready to pour.

What if I can't forget you? kept playing and replaying in my mind. It hurt, a lot. I hadn't seen Vic look so sad before.

I jumped up and sat on his lap, wrapping my arms around, hugging him tighter then ever before. "I'm sorry."

He whispered in my ear, squeezing me tighter. "Please dont go."

I felt the warm drops fall from his eye to my shoulder. His arms went weak around me and I broke the hug, looking at him. He looked horrible.

"Please, I'll do anything."

"I'm not sure there's anything you can do. Sara is coming down when we get to Nashville, I'm going to just go back with her."

He was quiet for a while, we both were.

"What if I give you a job on the tour and then you mail the money?"

"I.. don't- I'll call in the morning and find out okay?"

"Please smile."

I smiled a little at him, "Look who's talking."

He chuckled a little. "I'm sorry, I don't want you to ever leave me."

QUICK UPDATE HAVE BEEN TO BUSY AND BROKE MY CHARGER SO HARD AS FUCK TO MAKE THIS ATM BBUUUT YEAHHHHH YOU GET THIS FOR NOW