Chapter 24;

We make our way through the crowd, pushing our hardest to reach the front. By the time we've reached the front the guys have come on stage. About 3 songs in they stop and just look at the crowd for 5 minutes. Screams louder then all of the lions in the world roaring at once are erupting the whole time and they all just keep staring with huge smiles. "Okay guys. We've got something special for you." Hannah screechs and I laugh at her enthusiasm. "Alright so the other day one of my great friends had a bit of a situation" he laughs a little "and it helped me alot to finish writing a song I've been working on for a while now." he pauses giving everyone a moment to freak out. I notice him looking at the tent I was at earlier and a sudden shock of worry shot up his spine. He begins scanning the crowd nervously and the audience becomes confused. He spots Hannah and I and grins then makes a kissy face to me. The girls in front of us shriek and argue about who he smiled and kissy faced and I burst into laughter, receiving a few glares of confusion. "It's called Caraphernelia" Vic smiles. The boys start playing their song. "Jeremy McKinnon everybody!" Jamie introduces as he comes on stage.

*song is over*

*set is over*

"We'll be over at the signing table so come see us we'd love to see your faces there!" Vic laughs a little. They leave the stage and head over to the table, as do the fans. "Oh yeah! Leah! I just remember why I wanted to speak to you!" "What is it?" I say escaping the path of a group of girls running to the table. "What's the deal on you and Vic?" I chuckle. "Listen, meet me at the PTV tent at the complete end of warped and we'll talk, okay?" She smiles and nods before skipping off. I turn around to head to the tent but i bump into someone. We simultaneously apologize and then I realize it's Mike fucking Champa. Instinctively I wrap him into a hug and he hugs me back. I let go laughing hysterically. "Im sorry" I manage to choke out. He smiles, "Hey, aren't you Aleah?" I stop laughing at him. "Yes. Uhh, how do you know me." I stare shockingly. "Do you ever check your twitter?" He laughs. "No...why?" I look confusingly. He takes out his phone and after 2 minutes he shows me Vic's twitter. "Thats Vics, not mine." I say still confused. "Look" I read the last 4 tweets.

"I just met the coolest girl ever @lucid_dreamingx"

"Just hung out with @lucid_dreamingx for the second time. I love her!"

"Looks like @lucid_dreamingx is with us now, warped should be fun"

"What if I cant forget you? @lucid_dreamingx"

"Everyone wants to know you now."~