Chapter 20;

I unfold the paper and skim quickly through the paper. I look up at him in shock. "Is this a song?" He nods his head and points to part of the paper. "What you said earlier, it helped me finish the chorus. I've been writing this song since 2012." he smiled. I was still kind of confused about this though, so I smiled a little. "What's the songs about?" "It's called Caraphernelia. Um, Caraphernelia has no meaning it's just the name of my ex-girlfriend, Cara who the song is about, and the word paraphernalia put together. She used to leave stuff at my house a lot." he looked down a little, then back up. Touchy subject i'm guessing. He fake laughed. "I remember when I started calling her Caraphernelia because of it, she would get so mad. and we eventually broke up because of touring. Then I wrote it." "I'm sorry I didn't kn-" "It's fine. I didn't think I'd ever be happy again, but then I met you." he smiled pretty big and I kissed his cheek. "You're too cute." "Look at yourself." he winked and then got up and walked out not telling me where he was going. After about 2 minutes he came back with an acoustic guitar. "It'll obviously sound different on the actual album though." he said as he started to strum. He starts singing:

************Sunshine, there ain't a thing that you can do that's gonna ruin my night. But, there's just something about; This dizzy dreamer and her bleeding little blue boy. Licking your fingers like you're done and, you've decided there is so much more than me. And baby, honestly it's harder breathing next to you, I shake. I brought a gun and as the preacher tried to stop me. Hold my heart it's beating for you anyway. What if I can't forget you? I'll burn your name into my throat. I'll be the fire that'll catch you. What's so good about picking up the pieces? None of the colors ever light up anymore in this hole. Nobody prays for the heartless. Nobody gives another penny for the selfish. You're learning how to taste what you kill now. Don't mind me, I'm just reaching for your necklace. Talking to my mom about this little girl from Texas.What if I can't forget you? I'll burn your name into my throat. I'll be the fire that'll catch you. What's so good about picking up the pieces? None of the colors ever light up anymore in this hole. Just give her back to me. You know I can't afford the medicine that feeds what I need.So, baby, what if I can't forget you? What if I can't forget you? Collide invisible lips like a shadow on the wall, and just throw, oh no. You can't just throw me away. So, what if I can't forget you? I'll burn your name into my throat. I'll be the fire that'll catch you. What's so good about picking up the pieces? What if I don't even want to? What if I can't forget you? I'll burn your name into my throat. I'll be the fire that'll catch you. What's so good about picking up the pieces? None of the colors ever light up anymore in this hole. Just give her back to me. You know I can't afford the medicine that feeds what I need. So, baby, what if I can't forget you? What if I can't forget you? I'd better learn to live alone. What's so good about picking up the pieces? What's so good about? What's so good about? What's so good about picking up the pieces? Oh.*****

He stops singing and strumming, symbolizing the end of the song. He smiles at me. "I feel special now." I laugh. "Why?" he says laughing along a little. "I helped you write a song!" I say winking. "You're adorable." He says smiling. I smile back and stick out my tongue. Before I can call him cute back he's grabbing a hold of my arm and kissing my old and new scars. "That's why you can't do that anymore." I smile at the fact that he cares so much but then pout at the thought of how he might feel. "I'm sorry." I say looking down. "Don't be, I love you." He stands up. "I'll be right back, I'm going to the bathroom." he puts the guitar down and walks into the bathroom off of his.. or our.. room. "I'm taking a shower" Vic calls out from the bathroom. I nod my head as if he can actually see me and stand up. I strip of all my clothing and take out one of Vic's shirts that's big on me and new underclothing. I walk back over to the bed to put them down and stub my toe on the post "UHHHH." I yell loud enough for everyone around the world to hear. However, Vic obviously didn't over the sound of his music blasting in the bathroom along with the sound of splashing water and his singing because he would've been out here in a split second. 'that hurt, fuck." I mumble under my breath. Then, the last thing you could want to happen in your life no matter what age female you are, happens. Tony, Mike and Jamie all walk in expecting to see me and Vic having sex but actually walking in on me standing naked. I quickly turn around to see them staring at me with those.. faces that you'd expect all guys to make when they see something like this. 'Get out!" I yell covering my naked body parts with the shirt. They all erupt in laughter and walk out closing the door. Frantically, I get dressed to avoid another mishap from happening. After getting dressed I sit on the bed and get my phone. I look at the time: 11:49. I swipe in my backwards 'G' shaped password and see I have 2 missed calls 1 voicemail and 4 new text messages. All from the one and only, absolutely lovely. SARA. I shake my head and clear the missed calls then go to messages. What in the world?!

A/N: Yes, i'm aware of the actual year Caraphernelia came out and such but this had to happen so suck my wonder dick if you don't like it.