Chapter 12;

"What should we do now?" Sasha says looking over at her boyfriend, Niall. He shrugs. "lets go see a movie." she nods and smiles. "We'll be back at around 7:30 we'll meet y'all in the food court." Is Sasha.. country? What? Harry nods. They walk off and Harry goes to say something but my phone rings. I take it out my back pocket

Incoming Call From: Sara<3

I answer the phone. "hi... can I talk to you. are you with Andrew?" "no, we broke up. but what's up?" I say beginning to feel worried. "Kellin.. and me. Kinda broke up and you're there and im here and lonely. " she said and took a deep breath. "awe, seriously? well come to the mall!" she asks me where so I give her all the directions and me, harry and vic wait for her while we talk. A few minutes later Sara arrives looking better then normal. Her medium length hair curled, and dressed like the typical tumblr girl. Compared to me wearing grey converse, a 'Devil Wears Prada' T-shirt, and red skinny capris. She walks up and hugs me while Harry's mouth falls off his face. "Harry? Harry Styles? " Sara questions him "Remember me from 9th grade? " Harry nods and looks shocked. They keep talking and walk off around the mall. Vic and I look at eachother and shrug. We go into a few more stores and buy clothes. Then, finally Claire's. A store I would never personally go in, to bitchy for me but Vic makes me. He walks around for about 5 minutes and then walks over to the counter and purchases something. He walks back over to me and makes me close my eyes then slides something on my wrist. I open my eyes, look down and feel tears welding up in my eyes. What is happening.......