Chapter 16;

*Sara's POV* 

It's. 10 to 3, im going on the date with Alex at 7. Alright, that's 4 hours. Maybe I'll go see Aleah, I miss my bestfriend. I change out of the pajamas im wearing and put on a blank purple T-shirt and sweatpants. It'll take 20 minutes to drive there and 20 minutes to drive back so I'll be back by 4/4:30. Perfect. I grab my keys off the counter. I open and then lock the door. I go outside and shut the door behind me, making sure it's locked. I climb in my car and drive to the venue for warped tour. I park my car and walk towards the 'Pierce The Veil' bus. Andrew sees me and starts calling my name but I give him the finger. Aleah wouldn't broke up with him if it was something stupid or minor. I get to the bus and knock on the door. Jamie comes to open it and smiles but looks like he's sad. I half smile back and he opens the door. I climb the stairs inside and see everyone sitting all quiet and worried or sad. "What's wrong? Did something happen..." I realize Aleah isn't there "Is Aleah okay?!" No one says anything. "Vic!...Tony!... Jamie!... Mike!" They all look at eachother and finally Mike speaks up. "She's fine, calm down." "Where is she then?" I spat at him putting my hands on my hips. "She's in the back, sleeping." Vic says looking at me in disbelief. I walk back there and Vic stops me. "What a bitch!" I hear Mike tell the other boys. I roll my eyes. "What, Victor." "She's sleeping, don't wake ger up." he says with pleading eyes. And I give him a 'Seriously' look. "oh, so you don't believe me?" he says completely serious. I nod and give a smirk. He rolls his eyes and opens the door a little. I see Aleah and she rolls over but is still asleep. "Alright, sorry." I whisper walking towards the front of the bus. I apologize to the rest of the boys and start to leave. I open the door and climb out. As I close the door behind me I hear Jamie call out "Bye sexy". I laugh a little. I open the door back up and lean in from the top step. "Bye Jamie" I smile and his face turns red. I close the door and go back to my car and drive back. I go inside my house and look at the clock. '4:13'. I shake my head, guess I'll take a nap then a shower. I set an alarm for 5:30. I drift off to sleep. I wake up at 5:45, seriously? Stupid fucking phone. I fet up aggravated and go to my room to get clothes. I look for about 5 minutes and can't find anything special so I just get in the shower. I get out at 6:29 and go back to my room and look for clothes. I look until I find a cheetah print button up blouse that also ties in the frint and black skinny jeans. I put them on and then brush my hair. 6:43, shit. I do my makeup, better than usual and look for some shoes. I settle on 2 ½ inch heels that are silver and sparkly. Wooo. I look pretty good if I do say so myself. I change my mind on my hair and straighten my semi-wavey long dark red hair. I grab my coat off of my bed and put it on. I get my purse and put in my phone, lipgloss, touch up makeup, and money (just incase). I head down stairs. I reach the last step and hear a knock at the door. Perfect timing I guess. I open the door and see Alex with a huge smile on his face. "You look gorgeous." I blush a little and thank him and we leave for our date.

A/N: This chapter was for my friend because she desperately wanted to be with Alex from All Time Low and wanted me to include their date..