Chapter 34; (Part 1/3)

The whole time I lay there Vic did not let me go or stop staring at me. Occasionally, he'd kiss my cheek and ask if i wanted anything. He did not huff or puff when I ignored him, he just nodded and said 'okay'. This went on for 2 hours before he sat up and looked at me.

I knew he was not feeling okay, and I couldn't put up with my thoughts any longer.

"Vic, I-"

"Yes baby?" He cut me off, eyes practically popping out and sitting up straight.

"I need to go home."

He sighed, slouching again. "I know, I know you need to go home. I don't want you to, but I know you need to."

"Tonight."

"Tonight? What? I thought you were going with Sara when she came to meet us! What?!"

I sat up and took a deep breath.

"Please don't go."

"I'm going." I tossed the covers off of me and climbed over his legs, out of the bed.

Vic's eyes were watering and I knew this would be hard to do.

"Baby..."

I ignored him like I had been all night. I grabbed my bag and started shoving my clothes into it.

Vic grabbed my arms and held me. "Stop."

I continued to ignore and shook out of his grip.

"Stop!" He yelled as he grabbed my arms again, harder.

"What! What do you want Vic! I have to go! I can't stay! I know the truth, I know you don't care you just don't want me to do anything bad to myself because you'd be guilty! That's why i'm still here! So you can babysit me! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME...... why are you even pret-"

He kissed me.

He fucking kissed me.

His hands let go of my arms, placed themselves on my hips and he fucking kissed me.

I broke the kiss and turned around, continuing to pack, he sat down on the bed.

He started having what seemed like a mini panic attack and I couldn't ignore that, I knew what that was like.

Before I knew it I was hugging him and kissing his cheek a thousand times. "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you."

"Please at least wait until Sara's here, so I know you're safe. Please."

I eventually agreed to this, it was the least I could do.

"Where were you this morning?" I asked

"Why were you crying in your sleep? What were you dreaming about?"

"You didn't answer my question."

"You didn't answer mine."

"Nothing important. Where were you?"

"I find that hard to believe but it's a secret. You have to wait."

"Come on Vic! You know I hate secrets!" I pouted

"Did I ever tell you how cute you are when you pout?" He chuckled.

I layed back on the bed and took out my phone.

"I have to call S-"

He leaned over and kissed me. He took my phone and threw it on the dresser.

"What the hell?"

"I need to tell you something." He sighed.

"What's that?" I smiled, reassuringly.

Before he could say anything Jaime came barging in. "Viiiiiic!"

I shot him a look telling him to fuck off but he stayed. "Sorry sweet bottom, but we've gotta go on now." He said evilly to me.

I pouted.

"Come on, Vic."

"Baby, can you get ready then go to merch?"

I nodded and he left me to my business.

I wasn't feeling myself today, so I threw on some pants and one of Vic's t-shirt's that I tucked in.

I grabbed headphones and plugged them into my phone.

I didn't plan on making any human contact, I just wanted to get through this so I could talk to Vic.

On my way off the bus I scrolled through my playlist until I found a song I liked.

The song was 'This One's For You' by Of Mice & Men, it was special to me. On the way home from Florida, Nick had played it and told me it reminded him of me while I was away. It became an important part of me.

When I got to merch I sat down and scrambled around in my thoughts trying to fix them.

I did.

For the most part, atleast.

The boy who was working the table tapped me on the shoulder. I removed one headphone and looked up.

"Yes?"

"Vic says to go back stage where they're playing at."

I nodded and stood. "Thanks.."

When I got to the stage, they were in the middle of playing 'I Don't Care If You're Contagious'.

I turned my music off and sang along to them. That song had always been one of my favorites by the boys.

*Short quick update for you all (: *