Chapter 35;

*time lapse*

"Knock Knock." Mike called through the door.

"Go away." I groaned, covering my face with the blanket.

He opened the door. "Hey Leah, I know you've got some shit going on but we have a job to do. Vic get your ass up."

"5 minutes I swear." He rolled over and wrapped his arm around me going back to sleep.

"It's 9:30 in the morning if you don't get up by the time I come back.. I'm going to make you."

I waved him away. Assuming Vic had already went back to sleep.

"I love you." Vic whispered to me.

"I uh, love you too." I attempted going back to sleep and started dazing off. Suddenly a heavy body was on top off my back wiggling around.

"WAKE UP!" Mike yelled at us, I threw him off of me. "Fuck off." I coffed.

"Sorry sweet stuff but the world isn't gonna make it without you in it." Mike grinned.

"Chill, its not even that serious." I sighed

"Come on babe, lets just go. That way he can shut the hell up. " Vic said letting go of me.

"No, come back, you're so comfortable!" I whined reaching for him. I shot out a pouty lip and he laughed a little.

"Sorry sweet stuff but MY world isn't gonna make it without you in it." Vic smiled giving Mike the finger.

"Fuck you" Mike snapped and then laughed a little. "You're just mad that I ca-"

"Ok, dude seriously go away, no one cares. We will come when we are clothed and ready."

Mike looked at me a little offended but then shrugged. He got to his feet from the floor and left, leaving the door open a crack since he knew it'd drive me crazy. No way I could go back to sleep with it like that and once I got up it would be to much work to go back to bed.

"Hate him to be honest" I sighed.

Vic sat on me. "You're rude, but come shower with me?" He smiled evilly.

"Ew no I have to shave and I don't even think the shower is big enough for two." I tried shaking him. "Get off me Mr. Noodle Head."

"Okay, soon to be Mrs. Noodle Head."

I blushed, hard. Fuck. I quickly retrieved my arms from under his boney ass and covered my face to hide from him, almost knocking him off.

"What the hell you spazz," Vic said hopping up "why are you freaking out?"

I mumbled nonsense into my hands.

He took my hands off my face. "What?"

The thought of him seeing me blush, made me blush even harder. "I got something in my eye." I quickly thought up.

"No you don't, you're blushing. How cute."

"Shut uppppp." I whined hiding under the covers.

"Come on babe." Vic shook me a little.

"Just go take a shower, and I'll get in there after." I said, and he quit shaking me.

"I want to talk to you though. Can I just sit in there while you shower?" He said with a sort of weird and confusing sound to his voice.

"Uh, yeah, okay." I uncovered myself and climbed out of bed giving him a little kiss as I stood up.

He moved my hair out of my face and smiled. "Shall we?"

"We shall." I laughed a little and starting heading for the bathroom. "Can you grab me a some underwear and a bra? Yes?"

"Yes ma'am. Anything for you my queen." He said bowing to me.

"Get up stupid." I said laughing.

I turned on the water and hopped into the shower. I washed my hair and body. I grabbed my razor from the side of the tub and got a little flashback of one of my first days on the bus, as shitty as it was. I kicked the image out of my mind and went on to shaving my legs.

"I picked out some spicy ones for ya." Vic said as he walked into the bathroom a few minutes later.

"Oh yes, I bet you did, but what time is your guys' set?"

"Not even sure, I'll have to ask the boys. Wanna go to dinner later?"

"Where at?" I said, finishing up shaving my legs. I went onto my underarms amd waited for a sort of delayed answer from Vic.

"Not even going to lie I made reservations before tour at a really nice restaurant for me and the guys but I want you to come."

"Well, alright. Are you getting in the shower now?" I said putting my razor back.

He didn't answer, just got undressed and got in. He laughed as I tried my hardest not to check out his body. "You're such a goof."

"Shut up." I said before placed a soft kiss on his lips and got out.

I put on my undergarments and walked out, leaving him to his buisness while I looked for something to wear.

I had settled on a pair of shorts and an Of Mice and Men tank.

Vic came out in nothing, as expected to be completely honest. He knew I wouldn't mind.

"Looking good hot stuff." He walked by, giving a little (unexpected) squeeze on my butt.

I could have cried, that's seriously got to be the best feeling in the world.

"Hurry up slow poke." I teased whilst brushing through my thick tangles.

What was with all the names this morning?
We were being so annoyingly corny, but more in the cute yet basic '#relationshipgoals' kinda way.

I grabbed some flip flops since I clearly wasn't putting any effort into my outfit anyways and then searched for my phone.

0 missed calls, 0 texts, No notifications

What? Normally people are blowing my phone up, especially Sara. I hadn't talked to her in a while. I decided that when I was free I'd call to catch up. Sara is the only person I actually talk to at this point in my life who isn't in a band, or a male. There was no way I could drop her.

By now, Vic was dressed and waiting for me. "Ready?"

I tossed my phone on the bed, I don't actually use it anyhow. We headed for the door. Sunshine bursted through as we opened it, warming us instantly.

"Shit. It's bright." He said as he placed glasses on his face. "Go grab some water from Myles so you don't dry up and have some fun. I'll meet you when we're all done." He stopped walking to make sure I was okay with the plans.

"Alright but I need to know, should I be classy or casual?"

******************************************
sorry for the cut off but im desperate to post this chapter! new ptv fan fictions soon + a short little amazing phil one bc requested by some peeps aaaaand a surprise fan fiction on may 4th. this is rather shitty and completely just dialogue but next chapter will make it better!