Chapter 1

(I was rewatching stranger things with my mom and she said THAT ME AND EDDIE ARE TJE SAME AND THAT IM JUST A FEMALE VERSION OF HIM. THATS THE BIGGEST COMPLIMENT EVERRR)

Mira woke up and groaned as she rolled out of bed. She had a massive hangover because she decided that it would be fun to go to a party her brother wanted her to come to. Bad idea Mira, Bad idea.

She was off of work today luckily. But just when she thought she had freedom her phone on her nightstand rung, she hesitantly picked it up.

"Mira! It's Mrs. Henderson. I wanted to know if you could pick Dustin up from school today, I'm working today and his bikes getting fixed, it should be back tomorrow so it'll only be for today."

She tried her hardest not to sigh. But her eye twitched in frustration

"Sure thing Mrs. Henderson! Doesn't he have his club today?"

"Yep."

"Alright, I'll pick him up, just wanted to make sure."

"Oh, thank you so much dear!"

"No problem Mrs. Henderson! Bye."

"Bye!"

She put the phone up, and turned to her pillow and screamed in it. Yeah, she wasn't the happiest right now.

Well, at least she had off.
——————————————————————-

"I dont get the big deal. Just talk to Eddie. Get him to move hellfire to another night." Lucas said as he, Dustin and Mike walked.

"Just talk to Eddie." Dustin mocked.

"Why don't you just talk to your coach and get him to move the game?" Mike suggested, which was a very stupid suggestion.

"I think that's a great idea, Mike." Dustin said.

"Thank you, Dustin."

"This is the championship game." Lucas said angrily.

"And this is the end of Eddie's campaign. A semester of adventuring has led to this moment, and we need you." Dustin said, lucas was growing annoyed.

"Yeah, and the Tigers don't. You've been on the bench all year."  Mike said as they walked in the school.

"That's not the point. You know, Mira's been coaching me and she'll be upset if I don't go."

"Please, arrive with the point." Dustin said.

"If I get in good with these guys, I'll be in the popular crowd, then you guys will be too."

"Has it ever occurred to you that we don't want to be popular?"

Lucas stopped in front of a class room.

"You wanna be stuck with the nerds and freaks for three more years?"

"We are nerds and freaks."

"Yeah, but maybe we don't have to be." Lucas said, raising his voice slightly. Dustin and Mike looked at each other than back to Lucas.

"Look, I'm tired of being bullied. I'm tired of girls laughing at us. I'm tired of feeling like a loser. We came to high school wanting things to be different. Right? So now we have that chance. I skip tonight, that's all out the window."

Lucas paused before speaking again.

"So I'm asking you guys, as a friend, just talk to Eddie. Get him to move Hellfire. Come to my game. Please." The bell rung and Lucas walked into his first period.