Chapter 7

Ok so I made a mistake with Mira's age so let's just say she's 19
So uh a 1 year age difference so that's not bad
———————————————————————

After the whole Chrissy incident, Eddie drove away quickly to Reefer Ricks.

The next day was chaos around the trailer, Cop cars came to the trailer as Max was taking her pills. She heard the sirens and a dog barking so she decided to look at what's happening.

4 cars came to Eddie's trailer, while Eddie's uncle was outside on the porch.

"Looks like that Munson boys up to no good again." Maxs mom said, walking out onto the porch.

"Mr. Munson." Chief Powell said,  said now walking up to her.

"Where is she?" He asked, approaching Eddie's uncle.

"I just found her there. I swear, I don't even know her name. I never seen her 'fore." He said, sounding slightly panicked.

"Just calm down and stay back."

Max went down the stairs and walked over to the scene.

"What you boys doing?" One man asked.

Chief Powell and officer Callahan walked into the trailer, and they didn't believe it. Flies buzzed around her body.

Max, was curious. She took a quick peek into the trailer and saw a dead girl.. in a cheerleader outfit. And Chrissy came over to his yesterday. It was chrissy.

Her thoughts were interrupted by another officer.

"Hey! You can't be out here. Get back inside." Officer  Daniels said,  Max just looked at him shocked.

"Back inside." He repeated and she glanced back before running back to her own trailer.

Officers looked around in the trailer, it was an unbelievable scene. A Girl from high school with her bones cracked and eyes taken out of her skull. Who could do such a thing?

"Hey, Frank. Chief Powell here. Listen...We caught a body over here at the Munsons trailer. I don't even know how to describe it. I've never seen anything like it. Uh, look..." His breath shook slightly and became uneven as he spoke into the phone.

"I need you down here ASAP to tell me what the hell I'm looking at or- or how someone could even do something like this."

————————————————————————

After a night of Mira and Dj both getting High and watching horror movies, they both eventually fell asleep.

While Mira slept peacefully, Dj had the same nightmare they'd been having for a while now. A reoccurring one.

Their mom and them listening to the radio while in the car, Dj's mom smiling and laughing. Before another car rammed into their car brutally, killing their mom but they didn't die. They stayed alive, sometimes they wished they hadn't.

After that Dj lived alone, usually hanging out at The Harringtons house with Mira.

And then nightmares about their dad drinking, yelling, at their mom. And then leaving them both heart broken in the poor old house.