Chapter 5

Cw: Use of Drugs

Once Dustin was dropped off, Mira went home tired and absolutely exhausted. So.. Weed was her number 1 option.

She had a pretty bad problem, but she stopped doing it so much and was getting better. It was only sometimes now.

——————————————————————-

Meanwhile, Max heard the dog she usually fed at night barking, and went out to feed it.

She noticed Eddie's car pull up, he got out with someone who looked like... Chrissy Cunningham?

"This is uh, my castle." He said, opening the door and letting her in.

Max narrowed her eyes in confusion, what was the queen of Hawkins high doing with freak of Hawkins high? It didn't make a lot of sense.

The dog barking next to her interrupted her from her thoughts.

"Okay. All right. One more. That's it though, right?" She said, continuing to feed the dog.

"Good boy." She said, getting up and going back to her own house.

__________________________
Eddies trailer

"Sorry for the mess. Uh, the maid took the week off." He said, cleaning up A bit and trying to find it.

"You, Um...you live here alone?" Chrissy asked, looking around the trailer.

"With my uncle. But, Uh, he works nights at the plant. Bringing home the big bucks."

"Uh, how long does it take?" Chrissy asked, sounding and looking a bit nervous and worried.

"Sorry?"

"The special K. How long to kick in?"

"Oh, uh, well, it depends if You snort it or not. Uh, if you do, then uh yeah, it'll, uh, kick in pretty quick." He said while looking through some drawers.

"Oh shit."

"You're sure you have it?"

"No, no, I got it. Uh, somewhere." He turned around to look in his room.

"Sorry I'm late, sweetheart." He said to his guitar, walking up to it and strumming it

"You're beautiful."

He continued looking through the drawers, and through boxes.

Chrissy heard clocks chiming, and turned around and looked out the window.

It got louder and she closed the curtains quickly.

"Eddie? Did you find it?" She called out but heard no response.

"Eddie?"

She walked over to his room when she didn't hear a response the second time either.

"Eddie?"

She walked into his room and found a woman with a sewing machine, who she thought was her mom.

"Mom?"

"Just loosening this up for you, sweetheart. You're going to look...".

"Absolutely beautiful." Her voice said distortedly, and her mom looked back. Her eyes were white and there was black surrounding her eyes

Chrissy gasped when she saw her, and quickly shut the door.

She started whimpering when she saw her house instead of Eddie's trailer.

"Chrissy! Chrissy! Open the door!"

"No!" She screamed, grabbing the door knob and trying to stop her mom.

"Let go! Let go!"

Chrissy ran down the stairs as her name was called one last time from her mom.

Then she saw someone else in a chair, her dad she assumed.

"Dad." She called out, walking over to him.

"Dad! Dad?" She called, but he turned to her and his face had blood all over it, his eyes and mouth sewn shut.

Chrissy screamed.

While Eddie finally found it, he left the room and went to go get Chrissy.

"Found it. Peaceful bliss, just moments away." He said, and noticed something was wrong with her.

"Chrissy?"