Chapter 35

So someone asked why I don't have a faceclaim and I don't use faceclaims for any of my stories, i want to be as inclusive as possible in case someone wants to insert themselves, or imagine her however you want. 

I'm half Trinidadian and it's kinda hard for me to imagine myself in other stories since the readers always white, so I always try to be as inclusive as I can in any of my stories

Ok rant done, continue on

—————————————————————————-

Eddie robin and Nancy heard Steve yelling, they all ran down.

"Dustin! Can you hear me Dustin?! Du- hello? Hel... Hello?"

He looked Crazy.

Mira looked around the house frantically.

"Obviously he can't hear you if your screaming and he doesn't say anything! Dipshit." She hit him in the back of the head and didn't see the others standing there.

"Steve what are you doing?"

He shined the flashlight on them. Mira was next to him and looked up, because that's where it seemed to be coming from.

"He's here. Henderson. That little shit. He's here. He's like.. He sun the walls or something."

"He was just talking."

"Dustin! Dustin! Dustin! Dustin! Can you hear me?"

The other listened and heard him.

—————————————————————————

"That brings us to the question you first raised. How and why is there a gate at lovers lake? Let's analyze. What do eleven and Vecna have in common?"

"Dustin!" Nancy called out, as the 5 of them scattered around the house.

"Dustin?"

"Dustin!"

"Dusty bun you little shit!" Mira yelled.

"All right either this kid can't hear us or he's being a total douchebag."

"Wait a s... Will could speak to Joyce through the lights when he was in the upside down, so maybe we can do the same?" Mira realized.

"Lights?"

Mira went over to a lamp and flicked the switch on.

"It's not working." Nancy said.

"Guys?" Steve said, causing Mira and Nancy to look at where he was looking at now.

"You seeing this?"

"1 point for Me!" Mira exclaimed.

The lights were an orange color, Nancy went towards it and reached her hand out.

"To open a tear in time and space, just like the mothergate." They heard him.

"Woah." Mira and Eddie said when they saw Nancy and the weird little particles floating around the light.

She removed her hand then put it back up, along with the others.

"It tickles."

"It kinda feels good." Robin said.

"Does anyone know Morse code?" Nancy asked.

"No." Robin and Steve said.

"I do." Mira said.

Steve raised an eyebrow.

"Since when?"

"When I ran away, I went to hoppers. He taught me it." She explained quickly.