Chapter 47

"So, like, if we're gonna stay here until we figure out a plan to defeat the big weirdo, next time you guys fuck, please just be more quiet, because quite frankly, I don't wanna hear that-"

"Dj!" Mira said, embarrassed and she covered her face with her hands

"What? It's true." Dj shrugged.

"Well, next time I'll just have to-" Eddie starts but Mira slapped his arm.

"Alright, alright, sorry sorry." He put his hands up in defense.

"Anyways, i gotta show you guys something." He grinned.

"Hmm?" Mira and Dj looked at him.

"Okay, so yesterday when Mira fell asleep, I was so happy I'm pretty sure I turned into a bat?.."

"WHAT-"Dj and Mira said at the same time.

"Sh, okay, okay, just listen, I don't know how or why but I'll try again.i don't even know if I did, but vampires turn into bats right? And I was really tiny and shit."

"That's- wow.."

"Yeah." He laughed.

"Uh- okay, so how do we do that?"

"I have zero clue."

"Uh, hmm.. think of something that makes your really happy."

"Okay.." he thought and thought, and waited. Then, he looked to the ground and he was so close to it, he looked to the side and saw little wings. He flapped them around and smiled.

Mira and Dj both crouched down, gasping and cooing at him.

"Oh my god. He's so cute." Dj said.

"And much less annoying."

He bit her arm with his little teeth, she jumped back and sighed.

"I hope he doesn't have rabies." She muttered.

Mira picked him up, and he smiled again, little ears flopping up. She cradled him, he looked relaxed and more calm.

Eventually, when Dj and Mira stopped talking, Mira still held a bat eddie in her hands. And he fell asleep, Dj and Mira were definitely teasing him about this later.

Mira handed Eddie to Dj, Dj thanked her and took him, and he was still asleep. He was a very heavy sleeper so he probably wouldn't wake up anyways.

Dj pet him softly with their finger, smiling widely.

"He's adorable." They whispered.

"Agreed."